Diezel User Gallery

So Peter Diezel has a set of Cold Sweats in his guitar & he won't even let us know what he thinks of them.

pdiezel.jpg

nbarts":3k63b1rt said:
So Peter Diezel has a set of Cold Sweats in his guitar & he won't even let us know what he thinks of them.

pdiezel.jpg

Is that a naked Herbert he's plugged into?

Sam Laming":2wea3emn said:
Unless he's actually plugged into that soldering iron, I would say yes too :student:

Hi sam,

how far are you with the "green-frontpanel"

I whould like to see some pics!!

(+Backplate) I really should've kept my mouth shut about that as it's been delayed soooo much, however, it seems now that Thursday is THE day :D

You guys here shall probably be the first recipients of such pictures, it's going to look aawessssooooommmmmeeeeee :rock:

I wonder how hard the Amp/Columbus LDS are to change... anyone have any insight before I ask Mr Diezel in a new thread if he doesn't see this?

uwgestein":2sktu5nc said:
I´m very curious to see that.

:rock:

The company are screwing me around a bit :doh: phoned the main dude's mobile, he said he's on holiday and he'll phone me back with details/didn't phone back, I phone the company instead of him, then they say they're not spraying anything at the moment as they're having a re-fit, I say that's funny, something of mine has supposedly just been/about to be completed... so the receptionist phoned the main guy to ask him what the deal is as she seems to know nought; nothing in reply...
:gethim: :confused: :cry:

Hi sam

i´m sorry to hear that, but when you get it in you hands you will be very satisfied!

I just want to cheer you up a little, my friend!

I like that a lot too, any time I see those flight cases their appeal seems to go up to me. Money is going elsewhere at the moment but give me time :thumbsup:

Back