Hi Guys. I have Diezel about 2 weeks.
outstanding amp ... best egards1!!

Attachments

• DSC_0084.JPG
    DSC_0084.JPG
    288.9 KB · Views: 6,225
Here's mine:

12bfacbcfb5cefda2e8b5a457eb9d521.jpg

And, could someone please explain this pedal board to me? The "brick" at the top left is for power, right? And what's the "brick" at the top, center? Is that for routing to MIDI so you can control which effects are on/off without dancing all over the pedal board? What's the model name of that unit?

BEST.jpg

Just finished putting it together. It's not as nice as some of the rigs I've seen on this forum, (some of them just blow my mind) but It's the nicest I've ever owned!!
pictures796.jpg

pictures798.jpg

pictures799.jpg

gbsmusic":oqym9sqv said:
Just finished putting it together. It's not as nice as some of the rigs I've seen on this forum, (some of them just blow my mind) but It's the nicest I've ever owned!!
pictures796.jpg

pictures798.jpg

pictures799.jpg

What is the "Peterson" rack-unit for? :confused:

It´s a Peterson Tuner. Take a look at Herberts backside and you´ll see that it´s connected with the tuner output of Herbert.

scottph":18uawsh4 said:
New rigpic from yesterday:

090607-Rigpic.jpg

very sick esp customs-- always has been a dream to own a custom but dont have any special ideas which would make it different from a standard production model (except maybe customs inlays etc). i love the blue one especially!

ok...finally my rig its completed...
overall:
DSCF0511.jpg

guitars:
DSCF0519.jpg

pedalboard:
DSCF0513.jpg

lights up!
DSCF0516.jpg

i hope you like it.... :rock:

Here is mine, not sure yet if I'm gonna keep the cab or trade it back for my VHT Fatbottom.
Long time goal is still a Diezel cab but that requires getting some € together first....
p10002442.jpg

xmartx":10jwzmfc said:
Here is mine, not sure yet if I'm gonna keep the cab or trade it back for my VHT Fatbottom.
Long time goal is still a Diezel cab but that requires getting some € together first....
p10002442.jpg

Every oversized cab makes the Herbert sound too boomy so you have to back the deep very much - just my opinion.

Back