Diezel User Gallery

nbarts":1pn9p2fw said:
sean106ESP,
What dslr did you get? Is it Nikon? I'm thinking of switching my ultrazoom to dslr.

Your Herbert settings look very weird man :confused:

mincy,
I like you paul man, very nice burst. What is it, old custom?

I got the Nikon D80. Great camera. Having a blast exploring all the features.

The Herbert settings lookw weird, as I have them set with my Boss GT-10. Trust me it sounds slammin with it. But you needed to tweak both the GT-10 and the Herbert a lot to get it to sound a natural as possible even though the herbert settings look bizzare. :confused:

I knew that should be either Nikon or Pentax, they both have this kind of true colors. I think I'm gonna hold on for a canon, I dig more vivid not that much realistic colors.

What lens are you using?

nbarts":35fuva6c said:
I knew that should be either Nikon or Pentax, they both have this kind of true colors. I think I'm gonna hold on for a canon, I dig more vivid not that much realistic colors.

What lens are you using?

A Nikon, Nikkor 18-135mm. The D80, thing is killer. So easy to use. I have gorgeous pix I have not even uploaded but have on mY HD.

The down side to digital is the files are huuuuuuuuge, if you want that high rez shot to scale down and alter if you want. So I usually shot in a very high fine format large and then re-size them in photoshop. :thumbsup:

nbarts":2r5ej9e5 said:
I like you paul man, very nice burst. What is it, old custom?

Yeah, not to old though. Early 80s. I don't see many with quite that shade of sunburst. I love the thing and will never, ever part with it.

fuckin' A sean! love the pics..... I'm getting either a Nikon D40 of a Canon EOS 40D.

By the way.......the maltese cross inlays.....how did you get them?

Finally I've got it all together.

rr1.jpg

Did I say that I like these little guys?

mxr108.jpg

They rock :rock:

Hello, I´m proud to be a new member of diezel club, because i´ve got my 50w einstein at last.
Excuse me for my poor english, but i´ll try that you can understand me.
Here is the little beast :rock:

amplific014.jpg

Even though this is a Diezel-forum I guess I can share my non-Diezel-related happiness as well. :D

I think I need to start preparing my new rig, because I just got a Mako MAK2 which will be an accompanying gun for the VH4. Dying in anticipation for a test drive.

All in all, it has been an extremely good week...got a custom Dunlop rack wah controller, Mako, new (used) car, Iron Maiden is going to play here on Saturday when my long waited holiday is beginning and we gonna move to our new (old) house...even the sun is shining :thumbsup: . The only bad thing is that I am definitely broken :cry: .

Peter Diezel":2g1xw4n1 said:
Why are You broken, Buddy ?

Hi Peter,

Luckily the health issues are getting better (stress and burn-out symptoms) so Im not broken in that terms, but getting married, buying a house, a car, an amp, some home recording stuff and planning on getting Eventide as well as additional Diezel(s) has definitely caused me a similar problems as the American real estate financial markets are facing. Well, I guess this is the life of an musician who does not get paid for what he is doing and thus is forced to "ordinary" work.

Just as a clarification that I would not be misunderstood...There is no reason to complain and honestly I am very happy so don't get me wrong...but Im definitely broken in terms of monetary issues. :thumbsup:

Actually, tomorrow will be very interesting day for me, because I will start configuring my rig and thus analyze in very detail how will I utilize the VH4 and MAK2. The initial plan is to create true Dry-Wet rig (with separate cabinets) and use the VH4 for all effected stuff due to its magnificent loops and extreme tonal diversity.

...and as an information for all of you curious little bastards (like myself :D ), pictures and comments will be posted here if someone is interested.

rareguitar: wow, i love this white diezel vh4. I saw the white Herbert (i think it was the 1000. Herbert?) and it looks so fuckin' good. But the vh4 is much better in white!

peter: is it possible to get a white diezel vh4 in few months?

greets,
daniel :)

Back