Peter you should do a video comparing all the Speaker cab...

MesaSean

Peter and Peter you should do a video comparing all the Speaker cab options. I love the videos you guys do going over the various amps with subtitles. Fun to watch and you both do an excellent job going over the various tones and features of the product line.

I have an old 2007 Diezel Rear Loaded cab with V30's and the gray mesh grill to go with my 2018 Vh4.

However I would love to hear what the frontloaded cabs would sound like. How are the different? What are the tonal differences? Which amp tends to sound better with which? and so on and so on.

Yes I know one can describe them in text, but to hear them in a professional video with them mic'd up would be amazing. I am thinking of getting another cab but simply will not as I can't go through the process of getting my Diezel dealer to order one just based on the product descriptions.

Peter and Peter! It would be great to see some videos on this!

Anyone else agree or can chime in on your thoughts on the various speaker cab options from Diezel?

Thanks!

jcE5L5W.jpg

Ventura":1o5vvwtc said:
SO hard to do though!!!!!!!
Still it would be great! Or a video of them just going over and playing some tones discussing why and how to choose the right cab for your amp and play style.

Whats up with the Z Airbreak?
You going for whisper quiet late night jamming?

Killer ESP axes. :thumbsup:

John4021":ckyefzgm said:
Whats up with the Z Airbreak?
You going for whisper quiet late night jamming?

Killer ESP axes. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Yeah I love the Dr. Z Airbreak. You really don't hear much tonal suckage until you go to "bedroom mode" and even then, the VH4 sounds great for playing late at night. I mainly use the brake as I like to keep the volumes at 12 or higher. Sometimes I can fiddle with the master and raise that and lower the channel volumes... but wow that master makes this thing LOUD.

Back