Add a stereo effects loop to my amp and...

GtrPud05

Hello everyone! I was sent here by Peter Stapfer of Diezel Amplification. He thinks someone here might be able to help me with an Amp Mod I want to have done. I want to add a stereo effects loop to my amp (single amp head, with one 50 Watt power section) Jet City "Amelia". I don't want to use the 50 Watt power section to power speakers in stereo, but what I want to do is; Add a stereo effects loop to my amp and a bit more, see below... If anyone here knows an amp tech I should contact, please do let me know.

I need a wiring diagram for this below.

I want the stereo effect loop (1/4" Return/input 1) to go to the "mono 50 watt power amp section" and to a "1/4" stereo TRS output Jack".

I want the stereo effect loop (1/4" Return/input 2) to go to the stereo 1/4" TRS output Jack.

I need the stereo 1/4" TRS output Jack to receive "both" the stereo signals from the stereo effect loops "and" the mono signal from the amp tone section i.e. gain, treble, middle and bass.

So, that I can use the stereo 1/4" TRS output Jack, then connect a 1/4" Stereo Y Cable Splitter, then connect two guitar cables to 2 separate amp combos.

See Link below: "1/4" TRS to Dual 1/4" TSF Stereo Breakout Cable"
https://www.amazon.com/Hosa-YPP-117-Ste ... B000068O54

Will I need a volume knob & pot for the "stereo 1/4" TRS output Jack" or should it be line level output ?

Could the (stereo 1/4" TRS output Jack) also be used as a headphone output ?

Please let me know your thoughts

Again, thank you so much for looking into this.

Only the very best to all of you.

GtrPud05

Back