Vh4 differences over the years

Savvyray19

Im curious to see if any one could tell me what the difference between lets say a 94-99 vh4 and a 00-07 vh4. I always hear about the differences between the pre and post 07 but id like to know how the earlier generations differ.

I know some preamp tubes were moved around but i dont know much beyond that. Id like to know what the difference in tone is if any, and if any components were changed and which ones.

Im asking this cause i have an amp with specs of a 00-07 and i want to get closer to the tone of a blueface.

Savvyray19":2v2j5kag said:
Im curious to see if any one could tell me what the difference between lets say a 94-99 vh4 and a 00-07 vh4. I always hear about the differences between the pre and post 07 but id like to know how the earlier generations differ.

I know some preamp tubes were moved around but i dont know much beyond that. Id like to know what the difference in tone is if any, and if any components were changed and which ones.

Im asking this cause i have an amp with specs of a 00-07 and i want to get closer to the tone of a blueface.

Hi!
If you search, you will find a lot of sh**t about this topic:
Just a few of them:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=117649
viewtopic.php?t=69874
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=34838&p=410422&hilit=vh4+difference#p410422

Ive already seen all of those, like i said im not interested in the pre and post 07 differences im looking to find out the differences between the 94-99 and 00-07 eras

Back