Anything going on with Diezel or BAD?

lgehrig4

I can get through to either. I took a VH2 in on a trade and the cab was damaged by Fedex. I need the price of a new head cab for the FedEx claim and also to purchase one. Both me and the seller have been trying to reach both of these companies for weeks now. I personally sent 3 emails, 2 to the company’s general service email and 1 to the cab builder’s (forgot his name) direct email. The seller has done the same as well as hitting up the cab builder on Facebook. He spoke to someone at BAD who was supposed to call him back and never did and has tried to call and email them multiple times since.

I’ve always read good things about Diezel’s service but I’m not feeling the love. I hate airing this crap on social platforms but I feel stuck. Can anyone tell me what the hell is going on with these companies or possibly provide me with a reliable contact?

I'm very sorry to hear that is not going further, could you write me an e-mail with personal details and everything that would be needed?
BAD should still take care of it but I could help speed things out and understand why it was stucked!

leonardo at diezelamplification.com

Thank you!

Thank you for replying Leonardo. I sent you an email with my information and including the seller on it as well. He needs to be in the loop because he's the one dealing with Fedex.

Back