Setting up the Herbert with Xpression and MF-2 footswitch

hi, i'm playing it rigth now.

it needs time to be adjusted well...i'm working on it ...maybe i'll keep it :p

you have to raise the volume effects a lot though :confused:

It works awesome with the settings I posted - for me. Doesn't matter which axe I use either - I have one with EMG 81/85 and one with SD 59/Custom5...

Maybe fiddle with it some more, change the global settings a bit, stuff like that...don't sell it after a few days...make sure you tested everything - could be that the factory presets are different from mine...

i reset it many times it's not the settings.

i tried pushing the +4 button and the output gets higher and more audible, but too high if you switch from the dry amp tone to the loop and effected Xpression tone.
how do you keep yours? (instructions say not to activate it using the Xpression into a guitar amp).

i tried regulating both parallel loop knob and inputs-outputs ob the Xpression to obtain the right level..but it's hard to find a decent amount of effect.

dropping the input-output and or the parallel knob of the amp, the effect sounds tend to die...
especially on the clean channel of course.

i.e. if i need a chorus on the clean... the effects is so little present....

i don't know....

Well, yeah. The Xpression does add volume compared to the amp without the loop activated, but when I use it with the settings I wrote about above it's very useable for me.

scottph":15dkeyqq said:
Alright. I made two short vids on how I set up my Herbert with the Rocktron Xpression and the Columbus footswitch, as requested.

Sorry for the shaky vids. :(

Anyhow, the first vid is in english, the second one in german:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyYDW9DTmWk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCCLudzfhOk

hi Scott, how long! These videos are no longer available on YT, is it possible to have them back?
:doh: i forgot how to set up the programs, and everything...
thanx in advance! :rock:

EDIT: solved ;)

Back