Beyond Black

Beandust

I've bought 2 amps from him and his descriptions and quality of the amps and purchase have been spot on and completely flawless. I'm shocked I got this JMP and glad I did. He is a really great guy to deal with and makes this forum a truly great place to find gear and fellow enthusiasts. If he has gear listed your getting exactly what hes listing with everything as described. Any questions and even more information without ever having to ask. Completely 100% satisfied.

Wow, great review! :LOL: :LOL: Thank you brother Mike for an awesome and pleasurable transaction! I’m sure we’ll do business again and enjoy that JMP! It’s a killer!!! :rock:

Beyond Black":2dmempat said:
Wow, great review! :LOL: :LOL: Thank you brother Mike for an awesome and pleasurable transaction! I’m sure we’ll do business again and enjoy that JMP! It’s a killer!!! :rock:
This amp is so addictive. Please dont post nothing else for a while:) :LOL: :LOL:

Beandust":98qkzblx said:
Beyond Black":98qkzblx said:
This amp is so addictive. Please dont post nothing else for a while:) :LOL: :LOL:
Glad you’re enjoy it. It’s a special amp for sure.

Back