Good Guys to Trade With...

I bought a Friedman-modded JMP from goldwing68nv and the transaction was flawless. Ned was a pleasure to deal with, and when I thought a problem might have sprung up, Ned volunteered to do whatever needed to make it right. In the end, there was no problem, but Ned was a stand-up guy all the way through, and I highly recommend him to other RTers. :thumbsup:

I bought a multi watt dual recto from tonechasers. he packaged it very well and was very helpful with all of my noob questions. Highly recommended seller.

O'Rourke, bought a pair of celestion EVH 12" speakers.
Jdub, bought a Bogner (empty) 2x12 cab.

Got both items at a great price & condition.
Transactions were professional and easy.
Special thanks to Jdub for shipping from Oregon to Indiana on his dime.

Bill

I just bought a Fortin Cali mod JCM800 from Chad / gibson5413. Smooth transaction from start to finish. Great communication, easy peasy all the way around.

Highly recommended.

Excellent transaction with DEWD (Brad), bought a Marshall JVM 210H from him. Great deal, amp in perfect condition and smooth transaction.

I just realized it would be more effective just to post my sig line of good transactions in this thread. That way, it's easier for people to find them with the search function in this thread.

Great transactions with: King Guitar, gainzilla, pstar, BIGKAHUNA, manray03, QueenCityGuitars, ttosh, Jimmie, lolzgreg, mystidream, bwgintegra, truthhurts318, locoed, Marshallman, gibson5413, Wizard of Ozz, goldwing68nv, ConcreteVampire, rrtiludrop, zuel69, sjk, axegod8185, caseygree, 61reissue, Spaceboy.

Had a great trade deal with DIFF - started over at HC with this one, but he does post a bit here as well.

Thanks, man!

Sharkdiver (Luxxtone) highly recommended seller. Buy with confidence.

Just received a 3,5K$ Tyler from him, well packed and shipped via Fedex to here in Germany. Smooth transaction, epic WIN!

:rock: :rock:

Attachments

• Tyler.JPG
    Tyler.JPG
    999.8 KB · Views: 13,158
VC4Ever (Mike), I got a Fortin Bones from him.
PayPal took 6 or 7 days to transfer from my bank to paypal account
and Mike was totally cool and very patient.
Great guy to deal with.

tonemonster,
emg77,
splawner,
232cap,
pauly panacea,
mcgyver
Ben Duncan
Rayneman
EOT
immersed
studiojig
B.ste
Randyvanmartini
underground
devilinside
jayherbie
yngwiestrat
drdave

cant think of rest of hand..

All the gents in my sig have been flawless trades or sales. Thanks guys!

Most recently was dual lead (Randy). We traded speakers and everything went smoothly. Great communication and the speakers were packed very well. :)

Add dooredge to the list! Great seller!

Back