Bad Guys to Trade With

Markedman sold me a case he said was for a Marshall head. Does not fit any of my Marshall heads.

Sent him several PMs. He read them all but never answered. Stuck with a boogie sized head case,and don't have a boogie. First bad experience on this forum.

So as some of you have seen, I purchased an AxeFxIII from forum member "biggness" who was all good with communication thru the forum messaging board. Once I made payment, his comms stopped. I waited a few days, asked for tracking, no response. Msg'd him again, hello?? No response....so got worried and opened a case on Paypal. Perhaps a tad early but not getting the warm fuzzies. Once case was opened he finally responded and said he wasn't able to ship or communicate with me due to his job/schedule which quite honestly not sure how that's my issue. If you're not ready to ship when the $ hits your account, you shouldn't advertise. Anyways a flame war ensues on here to which he basically didn't understand why i was getting "pissy" to which I responded "you've got my money dude and ur not responding" gives me every right to be "pissy". Anyways, I asked for a refund to which he declined and shipped anyways :/ so I'll let everyone know how the product turns out. Proceed with caution from this dude. Obviously communicating and timely shipping are not a priority for him and he'll snark at you for asking for updates. Almost makes the Reverb fees worth it to avoid crap like this

You didn't update your thread on this with the info that it's now been shipped mate. IOW, false alarm.

In that thread you asked if he's a real person and later said that you're worried the dude might be dead based on your facebook research.

You didn't update your thread on this with the info that it's now been shipped mate. IOW, false alarm.

In that thread you asked if he's a real person and later said that you're worried the dude might be dead based on your facebook research.
You are correct. Item has been shipped or at least a tracking number has been provided. Nothing received as of this date and the FB stuff was super weird

Back