Cameron Amps NAMM 2012 & UPDATE

Enough stalling already. You guys get medicated and lubricated - get the Zoom out and show us the goods...... :thumbsup:

King Guitar":3wil3u00 said:
Hey Steve,

As always planned ATOMICA is first in with OLD BITCH following a month or so behind.

We are here with ATOMICA at the show and it sounds killer (Pics and clips coming this weekend).

OLD BITCH build gets underway immediately after the show (totally speced, drawn and ready to be prototyped).

Atomica should start shipping in March with Old Bitch right behind it. :rock:
That's what I figured - thanks for the update! See ya Saturday, man!

Steve

sah5150":32ntuniz said:
King Guitar":32ntuniz said:
Hey Steve,

As always planned ATOMICA is first in with OLD BITCH following a month or so behind.

We are here with ATOMICA at the show and it sounds killer (Pics and clips coming this weekend).

OLD BITCH build gets underway immediately after the show (totally speced, drawn and ready to be prototyped).

Atomica should start shipping in March with Old Bitch right behind it. :rock:
That's what I figured - thanks for the update! See ya Saturday, man!

Steve

Ok,Brad and Steve,
Thx for the info. Ill just hafta up my beer intake to keep me relaxed until march.

As Steve Stevens said as he was leaving the Friedman room after playing the prototype of his signature Friedman amp, "Keep it loud guys." I replied, "That will not be a problem." :LOL: :LOL:

Great talking with you Matt about that SS power amp yesterday!

Well since we are digging up old interest. I spent some time with Mark on the phone a few times and learned that I own a One Off all triode Cameron. He knew exactly which one it was when I described the circuit and other little Cameron signature details...he referred me to a video of it. I absolutely love this amp and had to have a back up :)

The real deal never leaves the vault...my version is road worn...Thanks Mark great design Sir. The One Off is clear as a bell sustain.

Man there is so much talent out there and I safe guard all of the intellectual properties. I build only for myself and my Children. The oldest is a Peter Diezel Blue Face VH4 guy.

Respectfully, new guy...New Religion aka Twisted Christian ♫ +2 on the post count lmao

Back