High Gain KT88 Build

Your in the Cameron thread Nitwit.....Might be the reason your not getting any feedback :confused: :no: Unreal!!!

Switch to a 4 KT66 configuration and go with metros power trannie for the jtm 45/100 ... that would kill in a high gain setup. check in at GAB. little bit more help there these days

exo-metal":5r6flni1 said:
splawner":5r6flni1 said:
Your in the Cameron thread Nitwit.....Might be the reason your not getting any feedback :confused: :no: Unreal!!!

You can't even use start to slam when you cannot even use "your" in the right context, and who's the nitwit!!?? I know where my post is, and it's from the perspective of Cameron heads I'm interested except yours. What's the saying, it's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it.
Although I do not have a degree in English, at least I know basic grammar to put sayings in quotes. Your sentence structure does not make a bit of sense. Didn't get your GED yet huh? What's the saying, It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think your a fool than to open it and remove all doubt :)

Back