Cameron Atomica Mark Day Amp Demos

I thought they were deleted since I too could no longer search for them. I also learned several years ago during the early YouTube days that I needed to start downloading YouTube videos locally since there was a good chance a video I really liked could be flagged and/or deleted weeks, months, or years down the line.

The moment Mark Day played the intro riff to Loudness - Crazy Nights was when I knew I needed to own an Atomica! His video is saved locally on my phone, but it'll take me a while to send or upload it if you want it. You could also send him a PM since he's a member on Rig-Talk.

Screenshot_2015-06-16-07-57-03_zpskm1ax4bf.png

keennay":3j6luhj9 said:
I thought they were deleted since I too could no longer search for them. I also learned several years ago during the early YouTube days that I needed to start downloading YouTube videos locally since there was a good chance a video I really liked could be flagged and/or deleted weeks, months, or years down the line.

The moment Mark Day played the intro riff to Loudness - Crazy Nights was when I knew I needed to own an Atomica! His video is saved locally on my phone, but it'll take me a while to send or upload it if you want it. You could also send him a PM since he's a member on Rig-Talk.

Screenshot_2015-06-16-07-57-03_zpskm1ax4bf.png

Thanks!! Yeah I saw it when it was originally put on Rig Talk and YT in really 2012 and was up there for at least 2 years. There are two videos. Even the CCV Mark Day one was removed. If you could send it to me that would be cool!! Thanks!

The Atomica is an awesome amp and I just pulled it out a bit ago after it sitting for about a year since I have the Fortin/Gower KK++, which slays!! The Atomica is different enough to definitely keep as a companion to the KK++!!

I would also like the Atomica and CCV videos please...and Mark Day won't be any help, I contacted him on FB and he's not happy with how things went down with Cameron and basically doesn't want his name associated with it. Can't say I blame him...

paulyc":j6bj3xa7 said:
I would also like the Atomica and CCV videos please...and Mark Day won't be any help, I contacted him on FB and he's not happy with how things went down with Cameron and basically doesn't want his name associated with it. Can't say I blame him...

I don't blame him at all but those clips are awesome!! Hell, all of Mark's clips are awesome!!

Alright, here's the only Mark Day demo I saved.

Cameron Atomica Video Guide and Demo_HD.mp4 (139.41MB)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dfdtvbn7gltzo ... D.mp4?dl=0

Lemme know if that works. What are the links to the other videos that are marked private? I may still be able to retrieve them if they weren't deleted too long ago... as long as there's a link I can work with.

Nick

keennay":1pys3z3q said:

Lemme know if that works. What are the links to the other videos that are marked private? I may still be able to retrieve them if they weren't deleted too long ago... as long as there's a link I can work with.

Nick

Nick, thanks!! There was another Atomica and a CCV video done by Mark Day!! I do not think they are on YT anymore!!

metalmaniac93":269zy5t0 said:
keennay":269zy5t0 said:

Nick

Nick, thanks!! There was another Atomica and a CCV video done by Mark Day!! I do not think they are on YT anymore!!

You're welcome.

I didn't save the others. If you can find the old YouTube links or an older thread with the links saved elsewhere, I could try pulling it. There are programs out there that can extract deleted YouTube videos, just as long as too much time hasn't passed... let's say a month or so. No guarantees though.

keennay":vsnaius0 said:
metalmaniac93":vsnaius0 said:
keennay":vsnaius0 said:

Nick

You're welcome.

I didn't save the others. If you can find the old YouTube links or an older thread with the links saved elsewhere, I could try pulling it. There are programs out there that can extract deleted YouTube videos, just as long as too much time hasn't passed... let's say a month or so. No guarantees though.

Thanks!! The links were here on Rig Talk at one time.

a24fretman":stqpya90 said:
Ya, I'm perfectly happy with my Gower, however, some day i could see adding the Atomica backup arsenal. :yes:

I have one and it is a killer amp, but the Gower is all you need!!! That said they are different to where the Atomica is rawer and more open sounding and the Master Volume has an amazing taper to wear you do not have to turn it up much in the diode clipping mode.

metalmaniac93":1lq42abl said:
a24fretman":1lq42abl said:
Ya, I'm perfectly happy with my Gower, however, some day i could see adding the Atomica backup arsenal. :yes:

I have one and it is a killer amp, but the Gower is all you need!!! That said they are different to where the Atomica is rawer and more open sounding and the Master Volume has an amazing taper to wear you do not have to turn it up much in the diode clipping mode.
Yes there is something to that volume pot. In the gut shot pic I have seen shows a smaller in size volume pot than the rest of tone and gain control pots.

metalmaniac93":2oy1nxqp said:
a24fretman":2oy1nxqp said:

Well i tell you what, i'll help you out! Since i know your partial to the Gowers (as i am), Instead of sending the kk for my Birthday, You can send the Atomica instead! ;) ;) ;)

a24fretman":xnrpat1u said:
metalmaniac93":xnrpat1u said:
a24fretman":xnrpat1u said:

Well i tell you what, i'll help you out! Since i know your partial to the Gowers (as i am), Instead of sending the kk for my Birthday, You can send the Atomica instead! ;) ;) ;)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Right!!!

Back