Cameron Aldrich clip.

Pseudo Drew Peterson":33i5679h said:
psychodave":33i5679h said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":33i5679h said:
Equ1nox":33i5679h said:
The Aldrich MOD is 4 gain stages, no CF, and plate driven TS

If one knows a lot of amp designs and if you knew the Aldrich MOD...it's very, very reminescent of another manufacturers design, fyi!!

This is quite interesting. Can you please tell me who’s design it was?

You’re asking a guy who has completely ripped off Marks mods. :LOL: :LOL: ...just a long line of people who have. I know you don’t care about that while wearing your pink pussy hat. :LOL: :LOL: If he had any proof he would have posted it in his response already.

I noticed you failed to comment on the awesome tone I get. You’re nothing more than a troll...and an shitty one at that.

Struck a nerve eh psychodave? I wasn’t asking you a damn thing. Btw you have sexy legs... :thumbsup:

And by the way, after reading your posts from previous boards, I can tell you that you are the biggest troll I have ever seen.

Time to get off Cameron’s cock buddy.

lol. Thanks for the advice homophobe. Your feeble mind is so easily controlled. :hys: This is too easy, TOO EASY!

I’m your huckleberry... :D

psychodave":24823sc7 said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":24823sc7 said:
psychodave":24823sc7 said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":24823sc7 said:
Equ1nox":24823sc7 said:

If one knows a lot of amp designs and if you knew the Aldrich MOD...it's very, very reminescent of another manufacturers design, fyi!!

You’re asking a guy who has completely ripped off Marks mods. :LOL: :LOL: ...just a long line of people who have. I know you don’t care about that while wearing your pink pussy hat. :LOL: :LOL: If he had any proof he would have posted it in his response already.

I noticed you failed to comment on the awesome tone I get. You’re nothing more than a troll...and an shitty one at that.

Struck a nerve eh psychodave? I wasn’t asking you a damn thing. Btw you have sexy legs... :thumbsup:

And by the way, after reading your posts from previous boards, I can tell you that you are the biggest troll I have ever seen.

lol. Thanks for the advice homophobe. Your feeble mind is so easily controlled. :hys: This is too easy, TOO EASY!

Dude I don’t know what you’re smoking but can I have some?

smoothlegs.png

Pseudo Drew Peterson":276q222e said:
psychodave":276q222e said:
psychodave":276q222e said:
Equ1nox":276q222e said:

smoothlegs.png

Nice. Great looking guy in that pic enjoying himself playing a Charvel guitar and ripping Cameron amp. I remember posting that clip, I was killing it playing Mr. Scary. :thumbsup: You’re thinking that stalking me will make me mad. :LOL: :LOL: You’re trolling is amateur at best... :hys:

Time to bump that 10 page thread in the main forum to the top. :D

psychodave":2c1xjooz said:
Pseudo Drew Peterson":2c1xjooz said:
Equ1nox":2c1xjooz said:

smoothlegs.png

Nice. Great looking guy in that pic enjoying himself playing a Charvel guitar and ripping Cameron amp. I remember posting that clip, I was killing it playing Mr. Scary. :thumbsup: You’re thinking that stalking me will make me mad. :LOL: :LOL: You’re trolling is amateur at best... :hys:

Time to bump that 10 page thread in the main forum to the top. :D

Ohh noooo please don’t do that! :confused:

Back