Egnater Vengeance not working correctly

Tayamaj

Okay, so now, initially I had a problem with the footswitch not changing channels. I found a mic cable that worked with it. Not all my mic cables I tried worked with it. So, that was remedied. NOW, when I went to practice, the amp didn't make sound, the fan wasn't working and the footswitch didn't work at all. None of the lights on the footswitch would light up. What's going on? I checked the two fuses, but they go to the tubes and the tubes were on and the fuses weren't blown. Is there another fuse somewhere for the fan and footswitch? I have a gig next Friday, the 18th and need it to be working. The amp isn't even a year old; got it last May, towards the end of the month. I've filled out the service request form (on the Egnater site) yesterday or the day before asking about the footswitch and haven't heard anything back. I filled another out for my current problem. This is disappointing with the Vengeance, as I love the sound. I luckily have aTourmaster 4212, but really don't want to have to use it for the gig next week. I shouldn't be having problems with an amp that's not a year old. HELP!

Thanks Bruce! I emailed him earlier this week too and haven't heard back. I'm sure he's slammed with emails though, but I'll email him then try to call him later, when I get home around 5:30 (EST). Hopefully he'll still be in the office.

Also, Bruce, just wanted to say that I love the two amps I have (with the exception of the Vengeance problems). The tone and sound of my Vengeance and my Tourmaster 4212. I will, eventually be getting a Renegade or Tweaker. Just wanted to add this since I I know you make great products, which was surprising I'm having these problems. Thanks!

I am currently having this problem. I called the guys at Boutique Amps (the number Bruce gave) and he told me to just send it in. Long story short I am kind of a repair guy and have a friend who is a legit repair technician. I am hoping Bruce sees this and has some advice for us (although seeing the dates here I am probably the only one having this problem right now!). Papa Egnater won't let us down!

Back