New Synergy Modules at NAMM

tubortski":1uf9jgzu said:
Friedman, Morgan, Soldano.....very cool....who's next?

Fryette I think

I am hoping Reinhold Bogner if he can get pedal to sound like and XTC with no tubes I think he would knock this out of the park .

I also think this is a project that is right up his alley.

And of course it would be truly amazing if the godfather of modern hi gain Papa Deizel got on board

Here is the scoop. We have renamed the modular products with the new Synergy name. Did this because of the affiliation with the companies that want in on it and seemed odd to be putting a Friedman or Soldano module into an Egnater amp. I still own the modular designs etc. Since all us amp guys are friends, this was an easy progression into the expanded modular world where we are creating a true "Synergy" of like thinking people. I have worked directly with all the amp guys to create their modules using their schematic designs and specifications. At this time we have the BE and HBE modules with Friedman. The Soldano SLO. The Morgan AC. The Synergy (Egnater) T/D and Bassman modules which, by the way, have two totally separate channels within the modules. A number of other companies and designers have shown an interest so, no doubt, there will more to follow.

Bruce, glad you're feeling better. The new Synergy line sounds like a great move forward into modular systems. Myself and others I'm sure anxiously await more news and the release of the line! Great day for tone!

Very awesome news Bruce!

"Synergy" is like the super group of amp builders. Can't wait to see what develops with this.

Will these new Synergy modules be compatible with my M4? Pretty excited about some of the new modules!

mboogman":2oqgk63r said:
Will these new Synergy modules be compatible with my M4? Pretty excited about some of the new modules!

Bruce has said elsewhere that they will be backwards compatible.

I just hope they start making the M4 again, or it's successor (M4 with efx loop?).
I was spoiled with the M4 I had - if something like that is made again, I'll start selling stuff right now.

rlord1974":1njt6fb0 said:
^ that's what I want to know as well. Will there be a new M4 produced (4 module, 2U preamp)?

From what I have read over the past 2-3-4 years, it does not appear in the plans. I've only seen the E2, E1 and 1U power amp discussed along with new modules. Who knows? That may come up in the future, but they do pop up used every now and again. If Bruce really wanted to, he could make a run of them. They've been designed/built and he has a source for everything he would need to make it happen. He did make a short run a couple/few years ago.

Rumor is they weren't supposed to be seen at NAMM. They were there for the companies, not the consumers.

Back