Botched Egnater Rebel 20 mkii repair

heybob

Hello,

I hope this gets the attention of someone at egnater. I had purchased an Egnater Rebel 20 mkii and it had a noisy effects loop. I contacted your company for repair via the website and I was contacted by Blad Quinteros.

I sent my amp in for repair to boutique amp distributors. After a few weeks my amp was returned damaged and not fixed. Specifically, the effect loop noise persists after being told it was fixed. A knob was missing off the tube mix pot unit upon return. The input jack was also broken.

This is unacceptable and puts a bad name on Egnater amps. I have emails and documentation proving this has happened. The customer support and communication was very unprofessional. Sadly I feel I have made a big mistake purchasing this amp.

I'm attaching a picture of my amp and it's condition.

Attachments

• IMG_5478.jpg
    IMG_5478.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 729
good luck.....egnater customer support sucks...ended up fixing mine myself...I don't use it anymore and I won't sell it or trade it to anyone because it is the most undependable POS I have ever had the misfortune of owning.

Ok input nut just came off screw it back in... as for the knob well it must have fallen off easy fix contact Blad push it on.. now what noise are you talking about with the loop? If you put a small cable from send to return is there a noise? If not there is no problem with the loop..

Back