New section on website for info!

swimrunner":3w1vzpsz said:
A Mark IIC+/IV module, if you could pull it off (I am aware of the difficulty) would indeed kill.

When I put a clean boost on my COD, it sounds similar to my Mark IV.

marvcus":1s3om2ju said:
"Lot’s of other cool stuff later this year also. The Modular line has been growing like crazy. We’ve been quietly working on some new designs in the modular line that we are very, very excited about." --From the Desk of Bruce

HINTS??????

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Well, as of today, Jeff says they're working on the E2, power amp and maybe one module. Here's a thought: Would it be feasible to "upgrade" the current module designs so each channel has independent tone controls? For space considerations, you could either stagger the tone knobs or just use the same size ones that are used for gain and master.

THAT WOULD ROCK.

dfrattaroli":27zrpj8c said:
marvcus":27zrpj8c said:
"Lot’s of other cool stuff later this year also. The Modular line has been growing like crazy. We’ve been quietly working on some new designs in the modular line that we are very, very excited about." --From the Desk of Bruce

HINTS??????

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Well, as of today, Jeff says they're working on the E2, power amp and maybe one module. Here's a thought: Would it be feasible to "upgrade" the current module designs so each channel has independent tone controls? For space considerations, you could either stagger the tone knobs or just use the same size ones that are used for gain and master.

THAT WOULD ROCK.

no :(

Back