New section on website for info!

Okay so E2, Renegade, possibly bass amp....what's the last one!?!

Man I love egnater stuff, my friend is picking up his rebel tomorrow as a little birthday present :rock:

Looks good! Jeff, just let me know when you want me to submit the "Matt Litkey weights in..." post.

Good reads!!! I printed them out, and read them while on the crapper.

Took care of business, and learned about Fletcher and Munson!

:thumbsup:

RockStarNick":1ewf6due said:
Good reads!!! I printed them out, and read them while on the crapper.

Took care of business, and learned about Fletcher and Munson!

:thumbsup:

Now that's some funny "shit"....ooh...bad pun intended ;)

Guitar god? Nuno WHO???? Guitar gods are like super heros now,they just keep making them up.

"Lot’s of other cool stuff later this year also. The Modular line has been growing like crazy. We’ve been quietly working on some new designs in the modular line that we are very, very excited about." --From the Desk of Bruce

HINTS??????

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

marvcus":1ocrlcph said:
"Lot’s of other cool stuff later this year also. The Modular line has been growing like crazy. We’ve been quietly working on some new designs in the modular line that we are very, very excited about." --From the Desk of Bruce

HINTS??????

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :gethim:

Szar":19sdbwe6 said:
marvcus":19sdbwe6 said:

HINTS??????

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :gethim:

That's what I love to hear!

Im guessing thats referring to the E2 and power amp. Id be surprised if it was a new mod with everything else going on, though that would be awesome.

Please just don't Line6 us and make all the current modular gear obsolete by introducing
something like 3 or 4 channel modules (which would, in turn, require a gut upgrade) etc.!

:LOL: :LOL: :aww:

Back