Randall RM100 dual channel upgrade!

Jeff Hilligan

We finally are able to offer this upgrade to your RM 100 only. You will be able to use both channels of Egnater dual channel modules. This will still allow the Randall modules to work.

THIS CAN ONLY BE DONE TO THE RM100 CHASSIS.
NO RM 50, RM4, RM20,RM80.

Payment via paypal (4hilly@sbcglobal.net) or USPS MO is in advance of shipping amp to us. The price is $450 this includes shipping back to you.

I can start accepting amps in 2 weeks. So any questions feel free to contact me at jeff at egnater dot com

The Lynch and KH will also work with this.
You will also be able to order a brand new Randall from any dealer with the upgrade!

Jeff Hilligan":3lej14kt said:
We finally are able to offer this upgrade to your RM 100 only. You will be able to use both channels of Egnater dual channel modules. This will still allow the Randall modules to work.

THIS CAN ONLY BE DONE TO THE RM100 CHASSIS.
NO RM 50, RM4, RM20,RM80.

Payment via paypal (4hilly@sbcglobal.net) or USPS MO is in advance of shipping amp to us. The price is $450 this includes shipping back to you.

I can start accepting amps in 2 weeks. So any questions feel free to contact me at jeff at egnater dot com
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

jlbaxe":1mtm4ukq said:
:shocked: :inlove: Hmmmmmmm the RM100 or RM100LB :doh:

Can you do a Tranny upgrade or to busy for that?

YEs we can but the CMEC is a really good transformer. Lynch preferred it to ours!

Jeff Hilligan":3u3ks99d said:
jlbaxe":3u3ks99d said:
:shocked: :inlove: Hmmmmmmm the RM100 or RM100LB :doh:

Can you do a Tranny upgrade or to busy for that?

YEs we can but the CMEC is a really good transformer. Lynch preferred it to ours!
Is that in the standard RM100 or just his LB?

JDouglee":1zxv5sxc said:
Any chance of an L.A. retrofitter?

I'd be nervous shipping it clear across the country... :aww:

Sorry no. One way to help in your nervousness...pull the tubes, pull the chassis out of the headshell and ship it with 2 inch thick foam that you can buy at uhpolstery shops. You make the transformers a little box of foam. Put it under the chassis around the sides. We have don this and it works very well and makes for a tight fit that makes for a safe journey!

Jeff Hilligan":20m2pzu3 said:
Sorry no. One way to help in your nervousness...pull the tubes, pull the chassis out of the headshell and ship it with 2 inch thick foam that you can buy at uhpolstery shops. You make the transformers a little box of foam. Put it under the chassis around the sides. We have don this and it works very well and makes for a tight fit that makes for a safe journey!

That answers that question. I just bought that RM100 and was going to pm you if I could ship it with out the head shell and save you some some tear down time. :thumbsup:

I will now buy all Mod 100 heads for 100.00 .Ship them to ....

On a serious note we need to decide to buy a new RM100 or have the old one modded .Hmmm

Panhead5":3d36n9g6 said:
I will now buy all Mod 100 heads for 100.00 .Ship them to ....

On a serious note we need to decide to buy a new RM100 or have the old one modded .Hmmm

Just buy mine. I'll ship it to Egnater for ya.. :thumbsup:

Yes, shameless plug.... :yes:

Man....after talking to Jeff tonite.....Mine might be ready to go in the box!
I guess I been missing the DUAL CHANNEL of Eganter!
After owning a MOD 50 and a MOD 100 it's easy to forget just how KICK ASS these modules are!!
If you cant play it on a Egnater module....throw your rig to the curb!
they can do it ALL!!
It's YOUR PROBLEM...not the amp!
'Nuff said...... :D

Mailman1971":qpoyikro said:
Man....after talking to Jeff tonite.....Mine might be ready to go in the box!
I guess I been missing the DUAL CHANNEL of Eganter!
After owning a MOD 50 and a MOD 100 it's easy to forget just how KICK ASS these modules are!!
If you cant play it on a Egnater module....throw your rig to the curb!
they can do it ALL!!
It's YOUR PROBLEM...not the amp!
'Nuff said...... :D
If I still owned an RM100,I guess i wouldn't have too tell you guys were it would be :LOL: :LOL: These guys should open up direct deposits or one of them check chasing places in the shop :doh:

That does it.....
Next GAS purchase....
UPGRADE MY RM100 to dual channel!
Have to get the EGGY's!!!
Sometimes life comes at full circle......
many of us in the AMP WORLD has to go around a couple times to see this!!! :confused:
Egnater rules!!!!
(and the Red Wings) :yes:

Jeff Hilligan":3ubywjhk said:
JDouglee":3ubywjhk said:
Any chance of an L.A. retrofitter?

I'd be nervous shipping it clear across the country... :aww:

Any different options for players elsewhere in the world - to ship something that heavy from Europe or suchlike is astronomical and even more subject to damage

Back