So, what happened with Fortin & Randall?

napalmdeath

Anybody know what ended the relationship, and who ended it? It's funny, when this partnership was announced, they gushed about hand-made amps being offered, and built in "North America", but all went to China. I think the George Lynch amp was made in USA, and there was a high gain Marshall JMP prototype floating around that never made it into production.

I think seeing the Satan 50 being discontinued so quickly after many asked for it, is only a sign of things to come. I think they shot themselves in the foot with the $1499 asking price to begin with. I don't see Randall in business much longer, really. They're just going to milk the product endorsees, like Dean's done with Dimebag. Randall's really done nothing new for nearly 6 years. It's a shame, really. They had/have some cool stuff.

Have no idea.

My GUESS is that it was a contractual deal. Contracts were fulfilled and not renewed. Now he has done it with Maxwatt.

Common theme. Too expensive.

maddnotez":289ukubq said:
Have no idea.

My GUESS is that it was a contractual deal. Contracts were fulfilled and not renewed. Now he has done it with Maxwatt.

Common theme. Too expensive.

That Maxwatt is a sick sounding amp!

Back