Announcement: Fortin – Randall – Metallica & more

Hey Kirk, if that is you for reals.. I do like your band Metallica, they have some hoppin tunes! Also you have good taste; I really like that Fortin tone too. Might want to check out the NATAS model as well. :D

Mike, Brother! I was out drinking because we are going into the studio on sunday with MY Meathead! anyhow missed this! SERIOUS congrats to someone who takes care of their people!

I love you brother! so happy for you!

Cheers!

C

FortinAmps":3kpo5gk4 said:
Motorpud":3kpo5gk4 said:
Good shit Mike :rock:

You would've thought they would've been more after the NATAS :dunno: :LOL: :LOL:

We brought 2 Proto amps to HQ, the 6 channel one which stayed and the other was a completely different amp for James to check out. :thumbsup:

Aaahh I see, a super secret special amp. Hopefully it's Hulk-esque. I bet Hate train would sound killer on that beast :inlove: :LOL: :LOL:

I second the notion that the MTS line could use some more development... so I guess the MTS peope can get ready to dump the KH1,2, and 3 ad scrap the "signature" amp altogether?

wow mike!!! good for you man.

so, did you take pics of Jaymz hammerin away on that amp during the pitstop on the way to said customer's crib? i hope so. that's a pretty cool pic to have hanging in the jam room if u ask me!!

so, does this mean i need to buy an older used bones amp, or should i just wait for the new line of amps and buy a new one when you get Fortin up and running full bore? im not really interested so much in the SS type amp anymore...

Motorpud":3rirghlw said:
FortinAmps":3rirghlw said:
Motorpud":3rirghlw said:
Good shit Mike :rock:

You would've thought they would've been more after the NATAS :dunno: :LOL: :LOL:

We brought 2 Proto amps to HQ, the 6 channel one which stayed and the other was a completely different amp for James to check out. :thumbsup:

Aaahh I see, a super secret special amp. Hopefully it's Hulk-esque. I bet Hate train would sound killer on that beast :inlove: :LOL: :LOL:

actually the tone would be killer, but you know kirk would hate it. there would be no super saturated gain to hide behind, it would thus be the nail in the coffin to his career :LOL: :LOL:

FortinAmps":2uj4u7ke said:
steve_k":2uj4u7ke said:
And there you have it. Good on you Mike and glad for you. I knew something was different about Hamsters tone in Abu Dhabi :thumbsup: . That was the first show, then they did the two shows in India. To land a deal like this and load up Het's and Kirk's rack is the strongest of endorsements for you and your product.

Steve

Thanks Steve! Kirk had the new Randall proto in Abu Dhabi. Both protos are in Kirk's tour rig only. We're working on getting a different amp in James hands. We couldn't leave the one that we brought since it belonged to one of my customers. Standby on that one.

BIG congrats!!! Can we get ANY details on what you are working on for James?

aweome! hopefully the build quality will stay top notch. Look forward to seeing how this turns out since mikes to busy for mods these days. Good luck!

Wow quite the big deal, both for you and Randall.

I'm not really a fan of their product but I have a feeling that with your help it could change. Congrats !

Congratulations Mike!!! Really excited and happy for you. :cheers:

Kirk...it's Jordan D. If that's you, what did you say to me outside the metrodome in Minneapolis about Fred Durst after the Summer Sanitarium show??? (remember, we went to grab the same beer and accidentally head-butted eachother? Then my sister gave you a hummer. .)

glassjaw7":1ufn8b70 said:

Kirk...it's Jordan D. If that's you, what did you say to me outside the metrodome in Minneapolis about Fred Durst after the Summer Sanitarium show??? (remember, we went to grab the same beer and accidentally head-butted eachother? Then my sister gave you a hummer. .)

Wow, that's going way back man. Sorry to say, but I can't really remember, that was a long time ago and I try to talk to fans whenever I get a chance so it's hard to remember specifics.

Super cool news. Not even so much that James and Kirk will be playing them(though that's some kick ass exposure) But mainly that some of your ideas and tones will be out there and really make Randall another amp to consider.

can't imagine how many fortin/randall modules could be sold to the next gen!

fortin "R" series amps has a nice ring to it...congratties :thumbsup:

Kirk from Metallica":1botmr4g said:
glassjaw7":1botmr4g said:

Wow, that's going way back man. Sorry to say, but I can't really remember, that was a long time ago and I try to talk to fans whenever I get a chance so it's hard to remember specifics.
Amazing that you're playing a gig, but also on Rig-Talk at the same time!!!

Back