Rig-Talk

Guitars, Gear, Tone!
It is currently Mon, Jul 15, 2019 10:05pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 7:41am 
Supah Stah

Are you human?: 951
FortinAmps wrote:
Hey Guys!

I am proud to announce that I will be designing, as well as overseeing the production of, a new tube amplifier line with Randall. This includes a new amp for Kirk Hammett, which is based off the MEATHEAD amplifier. The picture that just surfaced is based on my Meathead that I hand built for Kirk and Randall. Here are a couple of pics of them. The production versions will not say Meathead on them, cosmetics will much different and non-toilet tank looking i.e. smaller in height. These are just protos at the moment:

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=106462

Proto 1

Proto 2

I flew down with Randall in late August to Metallica HQ in SF. We brought 2 prototype amps and a new 4x12 cab. We got to meet everyone there. We got face time with both Kirk and James. At one point each of them were playing through both amps at once. That was a super cool moment for me! Kirk’s proto stayed and went directly into his rack. The other amp unfortunately we could not leave it with James because it belonged to one of my customers. First show with the new Randall proto was the Big 4 show at Yankee Stadium. After that, the rig went over to India for all those shows in that part of the world. We just delivered his 2nd prototype days after US Thanksgiving. Now he has one for each touring rig. James is next :)

Another aspect of my involvement will include addressing some of their current production amps, tube and solid state. In case some of you were not aware, Randall was purchased by JAM Industries in Aug. 2009. There have been lots of changes at US Music Corp. The people that I will be working with have their hearts 100% into making killer quality amplifiers. I feel honored that I have been given the opportunity to be part of the team that breath life back into Randall’s product line. JAM is investing a lot of resources into bring Randall back on the map.

As for Fortin Amps, that will still continue. I will be bringing on some people shortly to help with certain aspects of the business. I am switching production over so I can get off the bench and more units can head out the door with much less wait times. This Randall project has taken a lot of time and effort, which has affect my ability to fill orders. This is not an excuse, it is completely my fault. I sincerely apologize to the customers I’ve had to refund orders to, turn down for modification works, and inability to accept new orders.

Stay tuned, there are lots more stuff to come in 2012!!! :rock:
Cheers,
Mike

Hey Mike,

this is awesome news! I saw just tonight about Kirk Hammett using one of your amps. Great too about your involvement with revitalising Randall. I guess they could possibly be a vehicle for your talent to reach more musicians around the world, with your flagship company being the "booteek-y" end? Just an idea I made up on the spot...(?)

Anyways thanks very much for sharing this with all, congratulations and all the best for continuing to make great amps :rock:

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 8:59am 
Apprentice NOOB

Wow! I can foresee my first Randall purchase. I bet these new products will sound awesome. Congrats on the new venture.

Kemper Profiler

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 9:22am 
Supah Stah

Congrats !
Tis is a great opportunity. I wish you the best!

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 9:30am 
Rock God

Digital Jams wrote:
What ever happens Mike, tell George Lynch no freebies!!!!!! :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

:lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 10:29am 
Plank Cranker

Congratulations! I have not had the pleasure of owning a Fortin amp or a Fortin modded amp but can't wait to see what develops. :rock:

Effects: Friedman BE-OD, MXR Custom Badass Mod OD, Exotic EP Booster, Wampler Plextortion, TC Flashback, Digitech CR-7, MXR 6-Band EQ, Boss NS-2 & TU-2, Fall-Out Labs Interface

Good Deals With: _actual time_ / flavatrocious / pulverizer / Thames / roodboy / mixn4him

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 10:33am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

cool very good to hear.Mike you do make some sick amps and do awsome mods.these could be the first randalls i actually like...

VaderCabinets

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 11:16am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

congrats, that's awesome

"Since when do we in America believe that our society is made up of two diametrically opposed classes – one rich, one poor – both in a permanent state of conflict and neither able to get ahead except at the expense of the other? Since when do we in America accept this alien and discredited theory of social and class warfare? Since when do we in America endorse the politics of envy and division?"
- Reagan

payne-labs.com

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 11:18am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Congrats on the deal, Mike! I think it is very cool that your designs will be more accessible (especially for us in Europe, I guess). What is a realistic estimation of the new amps becoming available on the market?

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 11:25am 
Hack

madrigal77 wrote:
Kirk from Metallica wrote:
glassjaw7 wrote:
Congratulations Mike!!! Really excited and happy for you. :cheers:

Kirk...it's Jordan D. If that's you, what did you say to me outside the metrodome in Minneapolis about Fred Durst after the Summer Sanitarium show??? (remember, we went to grab the same beer and accidentally head-butted eachother? Then my sister gave you a hummer. .)

Wow, that's going way back man. Sorry to say, but I can't really remember, that was a long time ago and I try to talk to fans whenever I get a chance so it's hard to remember specifics.

Amazing that you're playing a gig, but also on Rig-Talk at the same time!!!

Guess you haven't heard of these smart phones yet. I guess I got one early because I'm a celebrity

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 11:30am 
Immortal Rock God

FortinAmps wrote:
Ventura wrote:
Ace work... Make sure they treat you well, and remember - don't go changing!!

Maybe, if given another opportunity to work closely with Metallica, you could modify Kirk's wah to have an OFF/OFF toggle :dunno:

Seriously, mega congrats... You going to stay in ON??

Mo :salute:

I'll mention that to Kirk's tech and get an autographed LULU CD for you ;)

Wow, sounds pretty awesome... Whatever works - I am sure you'll have your hands even more full nowadays than before, so no stress. Just keep pumpin' out the sonic magic and ride this most awesome of waves :thumbsup:

Kirk's in da hizzy!! :shocked: Guess we'll have to behave ourselves from now on :lol: :LOL:

Welcome aboard, and thanks for your input here Sir Hammett :thumbsup:

Mo

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 12:45pm 
Rock God Trainee

glpg80 wrote:
Digital Jams wrote:
glpg80 wrote:
goes to show hard work pays off, congratulations Mike cannot wait to see what comes from all of this! :cheers:

I have a feeling awesome amps at fair pricing points :thumbsup:

Should have taken the evil pumpkin to them instead so we could have had a chance at a production version :lol: :LOL:

:rock: :rock:

There is definitely something special in that amp. I consider myself super lucky to own 2 of teh best amps out there but mostly because I have found my grail tone between the 2 of them.

My YouTube Channel

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 1:15pm 
Hack

These sound awesome- I know its perverse (for which I apologise), but is there any word on an RRP's or whether there will be a mix of Tubes and Solid State versions, like Kirk's current Randall series'?

Also, I really hope you guys are all just exemplary at sarcasm... :P

(That isn't really Kirk...)

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 1:37pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

madrigal77 wrote:
glassjaw7 wrote:
Congratulations Mike!!! Really excited and happy for you. :cheers:

Kirk...it's Jordan D. If that's you, what did you say to me outside the metrodome in Minneapolis about Fred Durst after the Summer Sanitarium show??? (remember, we went to grab the same beer and accidentally head-butted eachother? Then my sister gave you a hummer. .)

Wow, that's going way back man. Sorry to say, but I can't really remember, that was a long time ago and I try to talk to fans whenever I get a chance so it's hard to remember specifics.

Amazing that you're playing a gig, but also on Rig-Talk at the same time!!!

Guess you haven't heard of these smart phones yet. I guess I got one early because I'm a celebrity

:lol: :LOL: LMAO... Technology is good thing !

The only thing I think you need to ask for is.... More dials !

Korg DT 2000: ADA MP1 3TM: JCM 800: Fortin Cali: RANDALL RG100HT: Rocktron Hush II CX: Rocktron GCX: Carvin DMC150
MXR Phase 90 Script: Maestro MP1: Maestro PF1: Maxon FL3-5: Keeley TS-9DX FLEXI-4X2 Mod: Morley Wah
67 LP Standard: 70 LP Signature: 75 LP Deluxe: 79 Dean Caddy: 81 G&L F100 Series IIe: 78 Les Paul Standard: 88 Peavey Vandeberg(s)

Wish List: Any Fortin, Henric Hermansson Custom

FOR SALE: Ampex 467 DAT R-90/120 viewtopic.php?f=6&t=120297

Good Deals: oldmanmetal; ShredHeadJHJ; Shark Diver

“We are a Republican Government. Real liberty is never found in despotism or in the extremes of Democracy.”
- Alexander Hamilton

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.”
- Benjamin Franklin

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 2:22pm 
Rock God

Ventura wrote:
FortinAmps wrote:
Ventura wrote:
Ace work... Make sure they treat you well, and remember - don't go changing!!

Maybe, if given another opportunity to work closely with Metallica, you could modify Kirk's wah to have an OFF/OFF toggle :dunno:

Seriously, mega congrats... You going to stay in ON??

Mo :salute:

I'll mention that to Kirk's tech and get an autographed LULU CD for you ;)

Wow, sounds pretty awesome... Whatever works - I am sure you'll have your hands even more full nowadays than before, so no stress. Just keep pumpin' out the sonic magic and ride this most awesome of waves :thumbsup:

Kirk's in da hizzy!! :shocked: Guess we'll have to behave ourselves from now on :lol: :LOL:

Welcome aboard, and thanks for your input here Sir Hammett :thumbsup:

Mo

Brother Mo, you know this isn't really Kirk, I hope...? Hope you liked my sweet story I made up about the Sanitarium show though. :lol: :LOL: I don't even have a sister. ;)

Hey fake Kirk, I love your profile pic BTW. You could've at least used a pic that doesnt say "VH1" in the corner. :doh: :lol: :LOL:

Good transactions with: Juggernaut, Daavvt, gbsmusic, reverymike, zewango, Ancient Alien, RACKSYSTEMS, moltenmetalburn, lolzgreg, tlingen, Chris O, guitarded_1, Findthetone, King Guitar, dual lead, axegod8185, dooredge, OUTLAW1969, mniel8195, Dale B, Crunchtime

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 2:25pm 
Supah Stah

Welcome to the forum Kirk. It's awesome to hear that everything worked out with Mike. It's nice to see one of the biggest rockers in the world on a public forum connecting with other amp aficionados :rock:

PM me for Reamping, Mixing, Mastering, and Custom Impulses.

Guitar Amplifiers:

Baron Custom Amps B120
Marshall JVM 410H
Mesa/Boogie Triple Rectifier
Orange Rockerverb 100 MK II
Peavey 6505
Randall RD50
Vox AC15C1X

Guitar Cabinets:

Bogner 412 (Celestion Vintage 30)
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 412 (Celestion Vintage 30)
Marshall 412 (Celestion Greenback)
Splawn 412 (Jensen Electric Lightning

Clients: The Empire Shall Fall, Eskimo Callboy, Fallbrawl, Nasty, 26, Vanisher, AeneA, Burials...

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 3:31pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Congrats Mike, you deserve this big time. All luck for you. ;) :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 3:59pm 
Rock God

CONGRATS!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 4:30pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Congrats on this project Mike. I'm pretty sure you are enjoying this. I get to hear the Fortin Meathead in action tonight!

Code001, Buckeyedog, muntean, jk2171, 61reissue, edgarallanpoe,
fquzzyguitars, Beret, Braciola, aeoric, jmgman69, The Hoff, monocobra,
MrDan666, SteveK, DaleB, Hardvalve

1999 Les Paul R9 40th Anniversary
2012 Historic Makeovers Les Paul R9
2006 Murphy Aged Les Paul R9
Soldano SLO 100
Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+
Marshall 69 SuperBass
Marshall 70 Superlead
Gower KK++ modded Marshall Plexi

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 7:11pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Congrats! Look foward to seeing and hearing new Randalls!

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 8:24pm 
Hack

Hi boys and girls! Can't wait to unveil my new rig! Oooohhhh, YEAAAHHH-HAH!!!!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 8:26pm 
Immortal Rock God

The thought of an all tube Lynch/Fortin colaboration.... ooooooooooohhhhhhh yes!!! Maybe in the future???

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 9:03pm 
Rock God Trainee

Jamez wrote:
Oooohhhh, YEAAAHHH-HAH!!!!!!!!

:hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

Good deals with: Rsm, Inearthed, Guitarslinger, Headlessdeadguy (x3), locoed, Pfapin05, Krueger (x2), Neeklaus, LpFreak, Corpsegrinder88, Studio289,Panzerdivision, fek, John4021, Mailman1971, moltenmetalburn, Jeff Hilligan, Khoi, Overthemountain, Metalhead (x3), rlord1974, Chad_sux, Zakmetal, 232cap, Juggernaut, Kurtsstuff, Brianiac5150, Smith10210, mightyjoeyoungxnj, ldm, O'rourke, Danyeo, Code001, Hey_bert_whtcha_doin_bert, , OldSkoolNJ, psychodave

rlord1974 wrote:
You can rely on this Rig-Talker to "pack 'em tight and pack 'em right"! :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 9:39pm 
Immortal Rock God

yngzaklynch wrote:
The thought of an all tube Lynch/Fortin colaboration.... ooooooooooohhhhhhh yes!!! Maybe in the future???

Mike does not need Lynch for that type of project and hope Mike stays well away from Lynch.............................

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 10:18pm 
Immortal Rock God

Digital Jams wrote:
yngzaklynch wrote:

Mike does not need Lynch for that type of project and hope Mike stays well away from Lynch.............................

Scott I understand exactly what you meen. Seems no matter what George uses today he'll use something else tomorrow. What I'm getting at is that George has gotten some great tone over the years. If he would lend his ears to Mike I think they could come up with something truely special. Just my 2 cents.

Jim

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 10:28pm 
Immortal Rock God

I hear you Jim, Lynch was huge for me in the day and still maintain his first Lynch Mob tone was the standard in tone back in those days. It hurts to see some of his performances today after watching him just dominate for years.

I just do not think George is interested in his past tones going by what he has been doing :no:

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 10:36pm 
Plank Cranker

hulk mods for all!
congrats Mike.

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 1:22am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Motorpud wrote:
Jamez wrote:

"Since when do we in America believe that our society is made up of two diametrically opposed classes – one rich, one poor – both in a permanent state of conflict and neither able to get ahead except at the expense of the other? Since when do we in America accept this alien and discredited theory of social and class warfare? Since when do we in America endorse the politics of envy and division?"
- Reagan

payne-labs.com

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 1:41am 
Immortal Rock God

Digital Jams wrote:
I hear you Jim, Lynch was huge for me in the day and still maintain his first Lynch Mob tone was the standard in tone back in those days. It hurts to see some of his performances today after watching him just dominate for years.

I just do not think George is interested in his past tones going by what he has been doing :no:

Just my 2 cents in this thread regarding Lynch et al... Fortin to me is an amp with tomorrow's tones - much like my beloved Diezels are. Fortin's advanced - he's got some crazy good stuff in there that's just seering hot and modern. Why worry about the has-beens of rock icon history? They can always go back to the very gear that got them that tone to start with :dunno: Fortin is advancing ahead - and with that comes new styles, new players and new territory.

Just my 2 cents, not a flame war.

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 3:34am 
Plank Cranker

:rock:

Cabs: Marshall, Mesa, Bogner, Diezel, ENGL

Guitars: Les Pauls, Charvel strats. Ibanez 7BK

Great transactions with:bwgintegra,crankyrayhanky,apophis, lowrig, bionicmark, sevenstringer, Joshua Babitt, JoshuaLogan, Soul Incision, Jack71 , Nobody knows, Alison, Magh8s, toddf007, chad_sux , tonefinger, LA Soundman, gbsmusic, JCJ, LP Freak, ZR4400, Parntz145 , Turtlefingers, Gybe!,Dr Willy, Tonedeaf, Custom62, Mike Fortin, Dan Gower MrDan666, The Mad Ape, Shannon Sharp aka:revsharp777, James Nelson, thepylestory , Thor1777, Akflats, Steve_K, 7 Stringer,Way Cool Jr, crankyrayhanky, ampjunkie, OUTLAW1969 & briango2000 / BFG!

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 5:32am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Big congrats to Mike and Kirk!

Now we know that the next album will sound FUCKING awesome guitar wise.

My videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/fearedse

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 5:47am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ola Englund wrote:

I think will = should here. :lol: :LOL:

Great deals with: magh8, mailman1971, inearthed, jerrydyer
-------------------------------------------------------
Vox AC15C1/Surreal AKA 100/Fender Bandmaster/Fender Prosonic/Cameron Marshall JCM800/
Carlsbro Top 100/Peavey 5150/Celestion G12H30s/V30s
--------------------------------------------------------
Bluesman Vintage Goldtop Telecaster (P90/Duncan '59)
Fender 72 Thinline RI x2 (w/ bridge pups by Pete Biltoft)
Fender 50s Road Worn Tele (w/ Lollar Firebirds)
Fender Tex Mex Stratocaster (w/ EMG DG20)
Homebrew Spritecaster (w/ Wolfetone Marshallhead/Fenris)
Recording King Lap Steel (w/ GFS Alnico Vintage)

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 5:55am 
Immortal Rock God

NS10Fan wrote:
Ola Englund wrote:

I think guitar = tone here. :lol: :LOL:

6505MH 20W

Guitars:
2012 Fender Select
1988 Charvel 475XL Special
2018 Gibson Les Paul Traditional (Honey Burst)
2019 Gibson Les Paul Standard (Mint Green)
1999 Wolfgang Standard (Emerald Green)

Effects:
ADA 2FX
Lexicon PCM 81
TC Electronic 2240
Damage Control Timeline
Dunlop 535Q

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 7:44am 
Rock God Trainee

wIsEbLooD wrote:
hulk mods for all!
congrats Mike.

Now THAT's what I'm talkin about :rock: :rock: Every time I hear the Evil Pumpkin I get so jealous that I couldn't hop on the Hulk ship before it sailed :doh: :cry: :lol: :LOL:

Good deals with: Rsm, Inearthed, Guitarslinger, Headlessdeadguy (x3), locoed, Pfapin05, Krueger (x2), Neeklaus, LpFreak, Corpsegrinder88, Studio289,Panzerdivision, fek, John4021, Mailman1971, moltenmetalburn, Jeff Hilligan, Khoi, Overthemountain, Metalhead (x3), rlord1974, Chad_sux, Zakmetal, 232cap, Juggernaut, Kurtsstuff, Brianiac5150, Smith10210, mightyjoeyoungxnj, ldm, O'rourke, Danyeo, Code001, Hey_bert_whtcha_doin_bert, , OldSkoolNJ, psychodave

rlord1974 wrote:
You can rely on this Rig-Talker to "pack 'em tight and pack 'em right"! :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 8:34am 
Supah Stah

glpg80 wrote:
NS10Fan wrote:
Ola Englund wrote:

I think guitar = tone here. :lol: :LOL:

I think know = hope here. :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 9:56am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

redrol wrote:
Might want to check out the NATAS model as well. :D

;)

PMs off, hit me via email

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 9:58am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Motorpud wrote:
Aaahh I see, a super secret special amp. Hopefully it's Hulk-esque. I bet Hate train would sound killer on that beast :inlove: :lol: :LOL:

No details yet mainly because nothing is solid yet. The Fortin police will inform you of any new developments :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 10:00am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Kapo_Polenton wrote:
I second the notion that the MTS line could use some more development... so I guess the MTS peope can get ready to dump the KH1,2, and 3 ad scrap the "signature" amp altogether?

I am not sure about my involvement on any MTS stuff. Of course if they want me to contribute, I'd be happy to do so.

Cheers,
Mike

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 10:03am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Digital Jams wrote:
What ever happens Mike, tell George Lynch no freebies!!!!!! :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

I still love Lynch, even the glove phase haha. If I ever get the opportunity that would be great but he is in the hands of an extremely talented individual so no worries, all is good!

Cheers,
Mike

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 10:07am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

angelspade wrote:
BIG congrats!!! Can we get ANY details on what you are working on for James?

Not at this time. As soon as something is solid and I get the ok to release info, I will. :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Mike

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 10:20am 
Immortal Rock God

FortinAmps wrote:
angelspade wrote:
BIG congrats!!! Can we get ANY details on what you are working on for James?

Not at this time. As soon as something is solid and I get the ok to release info, I will. :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Mike

James was trying to steal my Fortin Mooseknuckle Mod. But, I won't give it to him.... :rock: :rock: :rock:

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 10:31am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

beachbum wrote:
Kirk only used the Fortin Randall and Dual Recto tonight. Sounded awesome!!

:rock:

petejt wrote:
Hey Mike,

this is awesome news! I saw just tonight about Kirk Hammett using one of your amps. Great too about your involvement with revitalising Randall. I guess they could possibly be a vehicle for your talent to reach more musicians around the world, with your flagship company being the "booteek-y" end? Just an idea I made up on the spot...(?)

Anyways thanks very much for sharing this with all, congratulations and all the best for continuing to make great amps :rock:

Thank! It's a great opportunity for me to work on a larger scale with a different factories in North America and Asia. Like I said before, the guys that I'm working with at Randall are awesome! It totally feels right. Their main objective is making quality amps. They are giving us a lot of leash so to speak on everything. There will be no holding back design-wise, just full on. It's going to be a lot of fun !!!

killertone wrote:
There is definitely something special in that amp. I consider myself super lucky to own 2 of teh best amps out there but mostly because I have found my grail tone between the 2 of them.

Thanks brother, glad you are digging the new addition. Wait until I make those other changes to your pumpkin after I clear out my schedule. Lot of new changes since I did that one for you :thumbsup:

yngzaklynch wrote:

Being a Lynch fan, that would be awesome but he is already in the hands of a talented designer atm.

Motorpud wrote:
Jamez wrote:

I sense that Mustaine will show up shortly :lol: :LOL:

Digital Jams wrote:
yngzaklynch wrote:

I've got my fingerless gloves all ready for him to sign if and when I meet him :lol: :LOL:

Seriously, I am a fan.

Ola Englund wrote:

Thanks Ola! If I make it to NAMM this year, beer and something deep fried, my treat!

Cheers,
Mike

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 10:40am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

First and foremost, congratulations on your deal with Randall. :thumbsup:

FortinAmps wrote:
Kapo_Polenton wrote:
I second the notion that the MTS line could use some more development... so I guess the MTS peope can get ready to dump the KH1,2, and 3 ad scrap the "signature" amp altogether?

I am not sure about my involvement on any MTS stuff. Of course if they want me to contribute, I'd be happy to do so.

Cheers,
Mike

Secondly, the MTS line needs help. A 'Fortin RM100' would be tough to beat! I'm really hoping that since they were bright enough to snag someone as talented as you that the people at Randall will be smart enough to use your talents to support something that has so much potential. Good luck in your future endeavor.

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 10:47am 
Rock God

Hey Mike,if you make it to NAMM,we have to hook up at least to say HI!!!!!!

Good deals with(aeroic,Brad King,Buckeyedog,Chris R,Dallas Marlow,droptrd,Dropped_2_C,EWSEthan,fatb0y,guitarslinger,Greazygeo,Jeff Hilligan,Inearthed,jski59,JKD,mfred,MotorCityPickUps,O'Rourke,racerevlon,raysus,rlord1974,studio289,RockStarNick,Seitz333,steve_k,tomx56,valverec,VoodooChild24)

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 10:54am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Mike Not sure if u can answer this on this forum. But pm or email me, will natas/meathead be going forward as time permitted ?

Keep on rockin

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 12:42pm 
Supah Stah

Congrats Mike, you certainly deserve it! You my friend are a true class act

Gibson guitars

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 2:28pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Location: The Tone Oasis; Old Marshall, Boost and a Super Strat
:rawk:

As you know...I'm so happy for you! Hope the future holds holds great things for you Mike.

EVH Wolfgang
EBMM Axis SS
OLP & Godin Guitars

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 3:26pm 
Hack

FortinAmps wrote:

Cheers,
Mike

Whats up my friends? :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 3:28pm 

Dave Mustaine wrote:
FortinAmps wrote:

Cheers,
Mike

Hey Dave! Fancy seeing you here... :D

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 3:36pm 
Rock God Trainee

Dave Mustaine wrote:
FortinAmps wrote:

Cheers,
Mike

Typical Dave, always trying to steal Kirk's thunder :gethim:

rlord1974 wrote:

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 3:38pm 
Hack

Motorpud wrote:
Dave Mustaine wrote:
FortinAmps wrote:

Cheers,
Mike

Typical Dave, always trying to steal Kirk's thunder :gethim:

Well Nick.....I have been trying to catch up to Kirk for years. And since he told me about Mikes Amps....I got to check out this board and its very interesting.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next