Wise Family Memorial Fund for Fallen Rig-Talker Ben Wise

King Guitar

Banned
Hey Guys,

As many of you know one of our on Rig Talk members, Ben Wise paid the ultimate sacrifice for our nation this past January 15 when he died from wounds sustained in a firefight in Afghanistan.

196564_208512559175461_100000501541715_819982_6378693_n.jpg

Please visit this site set up by the family to donate to his family memorial fund.

http://www.wisefamilybenefitfund.org/Wi ... lcome.html

Please pray for the Wise family and honor them by never forgetting that,

"We sleep soundly in our beds at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would do us harm". - Winston Churchill

Man, this is heartbreaking. I just emptied my Paypal fund for Ben's family. I was going to order some car parts just last night but hesitated, now I'm glad I did so I had something in Paypal to give. Come on guys, help out Ben's family if you are able to.

Unspeakably tragic...as I'm spending the day with my kids, this man's children will never see him again....yeah....money sent....please donate, if you're able.

Chubtone":1ac8o2zc said:
Man, this is heartbreaking. I just emptied my Paypal fund for Ben's family. I was going to order some car parts just last night but hesitated, now I'm glad I did so I had something in Paypal to give. Come on guys, help out Ben's family if you are able to.

Seeing the kids killed me.

I did not need that new reel right now anyways.

Is this memorials sites pages 1/2 blacked out for anyone else? Covered with overlapping letters or black lines. Trying to donate but wondering whats going on.

Guys I spoke with Ben's widow, Traci and she is very appreciate of all the outpouring of support. I have had lots of PMs wondering if we should have a raffle or sell t shirts. IMO the best thing to do is visit the link above and donate to the family directly.

Brad

Back