Rig-Talk

Guitars, Gear, Tone!
It is currently Thu, Jul 18, 2019 1:26pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 9:04pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Are you human?: 951
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/sho ... ..../page3

I am not a shill, I have been around for a longtime. I was in the business for many years, and got out before the vintage market fell out, and the boutique boom was on the rise.

These are all serious questions that need answering.

You said you would get the amp to the people who paid previously by taking it out of the money that Mark would get as a consultant. You have sold several What happened to that money?

You say Mark owes you $10,000, did you loan it to him, did he steal gear and equipment? Why would you loan this known thief money? Coupled with the above statment how did this happen? You can see from the outside how this looks very odd.

It also appears that now with Cameron gone, these are different amps altogether. No doubt the people now working on the designs and making the amps are talented, but not Mark Cameron. For better or worse.

It is clear you were trying to help people, or it appears so. Certainly starting up a new business, especially one with a very checkered past is beyond difficult. I also have no doubt Mark, with whatever personal problems he has, has made this near impossible.

The downside is this makes you look really bad, and until these questions are answered, cleared up, or resolved, it will not get better. I know people who Mark has ripped off, and have been ripped off by a different builder, so this is nothing new. As this stands I personally would not do business with you, and it appears many others. Instead of deleting, perhaps you could bring things to light, and perhaps your reputation can be restored. The music world can turn on you quick, and I have seen many come and go, I am hopin this will not be the case for you, and restoration can happen.

I am sure you will delete this, call me names, and ban me, it is your forum after all. Notice there was no name calling from this end, just serious concerns and trust issues at this point. Hope you will be a stand up guy.

Rack Stuff galore

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 9:26pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

I wish I had a dollar for every time I read the same post over and over and over again.....

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 9:38pm 
Rock God Trainee

Location: Michigander Living in The Abyss of the Far North Chicagoland Burbs
:checkthisout:

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 10:03pm 
Rock God

metalmaniac93 wrote:

:scared:

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 10:07pm 
Rock God Trainee

LP Freak wrote:
metalmaniac93 wrote:

:scared:

:lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 10:11pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Did Brad inherited Mark's debt, and now has to pay for bad choices that were made well before he got involved ?
Sort of an expensive obligation, don't ya think? It seems that Mark spent the old buyer's money, well before Brad got into the Cameron game.

If a store owner breaks someones nose, and then sells the business to me.......I know that I certainly would not feel obligated to pay for the former store owners actions. HOWEVER, I still might try to help the actual victim, if I was able.......BUT, if that victim then suddenly began to blame me for their broken nose, then I would have no problem telling them to fuck off.

Maybe the old buyers should handle this privately with Brad, instead of trying to force his hand on the internet.

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 10:16pm 
Wannabe a Supah Stah

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=121348

Gibson Les Paul GT
Gibson SG
Warmoth Strat Alder HSS EMG 81/SA/SA OFR full scallop
Warmoth Strat Walnut HH EMG 81/60 OFR full scallop
Mesa Mark IV through Mesa 412 Half Back with EV's and Black Shadows
1988 Marshall Mark II through Mesa 212 Recto Cab with Celestion V30's
Mesa Subway Rocket
Voodoo Labs Amp Switcher
Line 6 Echo Pro
Boss BF2
Alesis Quadraverb +
Peterson 490R Strobe Tuner

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 10:18pm 
Rock God Trainee

OUTLAW1969 wrote:
Did Brad inherited Mark's debt, and now has to pay for bad choices that were made well before he got involved ?
Sort of an expensive obligation, don't ya think? It seems that Mark spent the old buyer's money, well before Brad got into the Cameron game.

If a store owner breaks someones nose, and then sells the business to me.......I know that I certainly would not feel obligated to pay for the former store owners actions. HOWEVER, I still might try to help the actual victim, if I was able.......BUT, if that victim then suddenly began to blame me for their broken nose, then I would have no problem telling them to fuck off.

Maybe the old buyers should handle this privately with Brad, instead of trying to force his hand on the internet.

Well Said!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 10:35pm 
Immortal Rock God

oldmanmetal wrote:
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2943514-many-men-will-not-be-getting-their-Cameron-Amplifier-from-el-jefe..../page3

I am not a shill, I have been around for a longtime. I was in the business for many years, and got out before the vintage market fell out, and the boutique boom was on the rise.

You said you would get the amp to the people who paid previously by taking it out of the money that Mark would get as a consultant. You have sold several What happened to that money?

You say Mark owes you $10,000, did you loan it to him, did he steal gear and equipment? Why would you loan this known thief money? Coupled with the above statment how did this happen? You can see from the outside how this looks very odd.

It also appears that now with Cameron gone, these are different amps altogether. No doubt the people now working on the designs and making the amps are talented, but not Mark Cameron. For better or worse.

It is clear you were trying to help people, or it appears so. Certainly starting up a new business, especially one with a very checkered past is beyond difficult. I also have no doubt Mark, with whatever personal problems he has, has made this near impossible.

The downside is this makes you look really bad, and until these questions are answered, cleared up, or resolved, it will not get better. I know people who Mark has ripped off, and have been ripped off by a different builder, so this is nothing new. As this stands I personally would not do business with you, and it appears many others. Instead of deleting, perhaps you could bring things to light, and perhaps your reputation can be restored. The music world can turn on you quick, and I have seen many come and go, I am hopin this will not be the case for you, and restoration can happen.

I am sure you will delete this, call me names, and ban me, it is your forum after all. Notice there was no name calling from this end, just serious concerns and trust issues at this point. Hope you will be a stand up guy.

At this point, if you had the answer to every question you asked................would it matter?

http://soundcloud.com/danieldowning

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 10:42pm 
Rock God

Other: Custom pedalboards, Evidence Audio cables

My References (i.e., "Good/Bad Transactions" Thread): viewtopic.php?f=19&t=108175

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 10:43pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

danyeo wrote:
oldmanmetal wrote:
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2943514-many-men-will-not-be-getting-their-Cameron-Amplifier-from-el-jefe..../page3

At this point, if you had the answer to every question you asked................would it matter?

Yes, yes it would. No you do not have to assume liability, unless you say you are going to try to do that. If my questions are answered, I will be satisfied. I have not seen any of these questions previously, or I would not be asking them. They are legitimate questions, and would love to see this have some sort of positive result.

Rack Stuff galore

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 10:44pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

rlord1974 wrote:

I am sure the people out thousands of dollars are yawning too. For sure.

Rack Stuff galore

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 10:48pm 
Rock God

oldmanmetal wrote:
rlord1974 wrote:

My References (i.e., "Good/Bad Transactions" Thread): viewtopic.php?f=19&t=108175

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 10:49pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

rlord1974 wrote:
oldmanmetal wrote:
rlord1974 wrote:

Yea screw those people, right? Classy.

Rack Stuff galore

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 10:49pm 
Immortal Rock God

snowdog wrote:
https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=121348

Well... That ended rather abruptly.

Folks - I have NO dog in this fight. I shouldn't even be in here rubbernekkin' like I am. Sorry to those who got screwed, sorry about the whole mess even though I am uncertain as to WTF actually happened. I read all the buttHz on TGP (SO glad I'm not a member there, holy shit!!), I know Mark's left the building along with Elvis, I know Brad's the Bossman here and doing what he can to sell stuff and work a good forum.

Good luck!!

I hope it gets sorted.

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 10:50pm 
Immortal Rock God

rlord1974 wrote:

Guy's got good composite work done (dental). Nice color matching and grooving.

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 10:55pm 
Rock God

oldmanmetal wrote:
Yea screw those people, right? Classy.

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 11:01pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Man It sucks you lost your money and I really feel bad for you. I dont know all the details of the agreement if there was one. I do however know I have bought two Items from Brad and he gave me the best price on the planet for these two things and they were in perfect condition and shipped to me the very next day after payment. So my dealings with Brad have been awesome...

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 11:04pm 
Rock God

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 11:09pm 
Rock God

OUTLAW1969 wrote:

Fuckin' A. :rock: :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 11:12pm 
Rock God Trainee

dwizted wrote:
Man It sucks you lost your money and I really feel bad for you. I dont know all the details of the agreement if there was one. I do however know I have bought two Items from Brad and he gave me the best price on the planet for these two things and they were in perfect condition and shipped to me the very next day after payment. So my dealings with Brad have been awesome...

I have had good dealings with Brad and I still have a 2nd run CCV that I am waiting for. Brad delivered on the 4X12 cab immediately when I needed it for the used Atomica I picked up and he helped me with my Luxxtone order. I would buy more stuff from him if I had more money to spend, but I am have been put on restriction from my accounting boss.

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 11:22pm 
Immortal Rock God

Just buy a mini 5150III and put a Cameron logo on it. :D

http://soundcloud.com/danieldowning

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 11:38pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

danyeo wrote:
Just buy a mini 5150III and put a Cameron logo on it. :D

No doubt the scammed folks will find that a comfort.

Rack Stuff galore

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 12:06am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Brad ended up with Cameron's designs for -

CCV
Mini CCV
Atomica
Old Bitch
Attenuator
Several Cabinet designs

And if he owns the Cameron name and Mark can't do work now outside of Cameron amps. :lol: :LOL: I hope that can bring a little solace to the guys that got ripped off. Because Brad took that dude to school.

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 12:11am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

^^ :thumbsup:

-Steve K

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 12:29am 
Rock God Trainee

lester wrote:

CCV
Mini CCV
Atomica
Old Bitch
Attenuator
Several Cabinet designs

And if he owns the Cameron name and Mark can't do work now outside of Cameron amps. :lol: :LOL: I hope that can bring a little solace to the guys that got ripped off. Because Brad took that dude to school.

:thumbsup:

It must suck getting ripped off and losing that kind of money and I would be pissed as hell, but these people should quit complaining to Brad and go after Mark with legal action since they are not going to get their amp or money this way. Maybe I missing something, but based on the stories that I have read it is clear as day that Mark took their money not Brad.

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 4:06am 
Rock God

lester wrote:

CCV
Mini CCV
Atomica
Old Bitch
Attenuator
Several Cabinet designs

Interesting post...You would seem to be representing yourself as an authority...as though you had some sort of inside knowledge...as though you know the details of the contract...to anyone who DOES know, it's very clear that you don't.

You're leaving out several designs, glossing over other details, and generally missing the mark by a wide margin... how you get Brad taking Mark to school out of this clusterfuck is beyond me...the whole thing is a sad mess...for everyone... most importantly, there is no solace for anyone as it stands currently...unfortunately.

You obviously know next to nothing about the actual events, and should probably just leave it alone..

edited for clarity....LOL :D

Last edited by jcj on Fri, Aug 31, 2012 4:22am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 4:08am 
Immortal Rock God

Not ripping the $29.95 mod, but, this is some pretty funny shit....to lighten things up.

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 4:11am 
Rock God Trainee

Brad gave me a great price and service on an amp. Always answers emails. Hooked me up with needed info.

Taking over Cameron was a labor of love. It was the right thing to do. Putting up with issues from the previous owner in a sole proprietor business model has to be aggravating. Unless he signed something agreeing to do so, that liability is not 'transferable'. No way he would have...

So Cameron had the opportunity to come clean and pay his back debt out of amp work. He bailed. Don't see that as Brad's baby.

These recurring threads underline one of the main reasons I am not comfortable paying up front 100% to a small builder with a sketchy rep.

Sue Mark Cameron. It seems like outright fraud. Get his narrow ass in jail, where he can be some huge guys little bitch wife. He may then be motivated to work his debt off.

I'm glad Cameron amps are available now. Thanks to Brad. He seems like a guy that did a great thing and took many punches along the way.

I support RT, Brad as a business owner, and will eventually get a Cameron, (after a Diezel).

It is time to move forward.

So let it be written
So let it be done
To kill the first born pharaoh's son
I'm Creeping Death

Misc toys - guns, guitars, motorcycles, sports car.

Good Deals: Steve_k, just42dave, Dale B, King Guitar, Stratotone, Code001, Mindseye, Ventura, Collapsar, Kyle @ Rhodes Amps, ATL Guitar Center

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 5:54am 
Rock God

jcj wrote:
lester wrote:

CCV
Mini CCV
Atomica
Old Bitch
Attenuator
Several Cabinet designs

Interesting post...You would seem to be representing yourself as an authority...as though you had some sort of inside knowledge...as though you know the details of the contract...to anyone who DOES know, it's very clear that you don't.

You're leaving out several designs, glossing over other details, and generally missing the mark by a wide margin... how you get Brad taking Mark to school out of this clusterfuck is beyond me...the whole thing is a sad mess...for everyone... most importantly, there is no solace for anyone as it stands currently...unfortunately.

You obviously know next to nothing about the actual events, and should probably just leave it alone..

I agree its a sad mess for all involved, Mark included. Actually a dam shame things couldn't work out. Brad and Co. have every right to have moved forward with the line and its an amazing feat that they are. Mark has every right to eat as well. If I remember correctly Brad stated he would try to make the MIA guys whole while Mark was still on with him. That has obviuosly changed since Mark left. The $10,000 you ask about is probably the money Brad had to invest on the design work Mark would have provided and did not.Being in the business as you were you should understand the fees involved in bringing an amp to production. Mark never scammed anyone out of their money btw. His intentions were always to deliver the amps. Its a shame for the guys that sent him money as obviously the end result is they are out. I do know it was always questionable at best to send Mark money so one had to know there were risks involved that Mark's personal issues would cause long delays or one not getting their amp at all. This has been the case since 2007 or so, maybe earlier.

gbsmusic,Ignoramus,RipleyRipley,WizardOzz,Spaceboy,Tonmazz,Sjk,warhead78,
fuzzyguitars,bwgintegra,Bluplirstand,londaxe,* velcro-fly *Parap14 and at least 25 more

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 6:03am 
Banned

Will post once again a detailed answer tonight, on the road this morning.

Brad

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 11:01am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

jcj wrote:
lester wrote:

CCV
Mini CCV
Atomica
Old Bitch
Attenuator
Several Cabinet designs

Ok Mr. Clarity - Aren't you the guy that was also "taken to school" by Brad and Rob for not knowing shit? Hmmm... think so. Aren't you also the guy that talks to MC and gets to hear the glorious gospel from that honorable business man. Hmmmm...maybe. Believe what you want but when someone owns your shit and you don't you've been schooled. Or you can have a NASDAQ attorney explain it to you. Only going by what was written by the owner of Cameron Amplification :D still luv ya baby

Last edited by lester on Fri, Aug 31, 2012 11:11am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 11:10am 
Plank Cranker

Brad seems like a stand up guy. It's gotta be rough running this forum for free and then seeing people use the forum he provides to bash him. Not to mention the whole thing of providing a secondary economy that undoubtedly affects his own business adversely.

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 11:19am 
Rock God

steve_k wrote:
Not ripping the $29.95 mod, but, this is some pretty funny shit....to lighten things up.

LOL!!!! That ranks up there with the Tag vid...

http://music.mp3lizard.com/fretbrnrMy clips, check 'em out!!!
http://music.mp3lizard.com/kagerageMore Clips!!!
http://www.caseyhanson.com/ Incredible Rig and Pedalboard work at Incredible prices!!!

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 11:20am 
Rock God

lester wrote:
jcj wrote:
lester wrote:

CCV
Mini CCV
Atomica
Old Bitch
Attenuator
Several Cabinet designs

Ok Mr. Clarity - Aren't you the guy that was also "taken to school" by Brad and Rob for not knowing shit? Hmmm... think so. Aren't you also the guy that talks to MC and gets to hear the glorious gospel from that honorable business man. Hmmmm...maybe. Believe what you want but when someone owns your shit and you don't you've been schooled. Or you can have a NASDAQ attorney explain it to you. Only going by what was written by the owner of Cameron Amplification :D still luv ya baby

Wrong guy.

I have no issues with Rob or Brad.

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 11:26am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Gainzilla wrote:
steve_k wrote:

I agree, that kicked all kinds-of ass, lol! :lol: :LOL:

Dealings with: King Guitar, LP Freak, Luxxtone, Sswanson, Dual Lead, Sdhupelia, kyemack45687, dougiefresh, MYLISS (2X), RoodyRocker, JoePete77, Econ, Glip22, bhuard75, steve_k (too many times!), Ibanez4Life SZ, tylerfreak, theo 907, jayd41, rack systems, 232 cap, ericb, gnsmusic, AncientAlien, Roodboy, Inca Roads, Daver101, thenine, phillywood, overthemountain, and many, many others (but I have lost interest in updating this signature!)

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 11:31am 
In Loving Memory...Rest in Peace.

steve_k wrote:

wow! :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 11:36am 
Wannabe a Supah Stah

glip22 wrote:
I agree its a sad mess for all involved, Mark included. Actually a dam shame things couldn't work out. Brad and Co. have every right to have moved forward with the line and its an amazing feat that they are. Mark has every right to eat as well. If I remember correctly Brad stated he would try to make the MIA guys whole while Mark was still on with him. That has obviuosly changed since Mark left. The $10,000 you ask about is probably the money Brad had to invest on the design work Mark would have provided and did not.Being in the business as you were you should understand the fees involved in bringing an amp to production. Mark never scammed anyone out of their money btw. His intentions were always to deliver the amps. Its a shame for the guys that sent him money as obviously the end result is they are out. I do know it was always questionable at best to send Mark money so one had to know there were risks involved that Mark's personal issues would cause long delays or one not getting their amp at all. This has been the case since 2007 or so, maybe earlier.

WTF???

This whole cluster has been a complete ball of confusion to guys on the outside (and most on the "inside" I'm sure). I don't know what the hell happened or is really happening.

But I DO know that if a guy was PAID for a product, and he FAILED to deliver said product to the customer who paid... he did INDEED SCAM them out of their money. His intentions don't mean jack. The DEAL is that he took their money to deliver a product. They never got the product. It's theft, scam, illegal, WRONG, etc. :doh:

Btw... what are these victims gonna do with Mark's good intentions? Will they look good on stage behind them? How many channels do they have? What EL34s should they run in them? :lol: :LOL:

Last edited by Red_Label on Fri, Aug 31, 2012 11:45am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 11:42am 
Wannabe a Supah Stah

colimofsmoke wrote:
Brad seems like a stand up guy. It's gotta be rough running this forum for free and then seeing people use the forum he provides to bash him. Not to mention the whole thing of providing a secondary economy that undoubtedly affects his own business adversely.

Couldn't agree more! I "feel" for Brad on this deal. But I dunno how anyone could sympathize with Cameron. I know that shit happens and people get in over their head. But from what I've observed... the people who lost their money haven't gotten a lot of sympathetic lip service from the guy who took their money. Unfortunately... I've seen that happen with more than one builder. Happens in the custom acoustic world too. One single-man shop builder DIED. In that case, another reputable builder stepped-in and tried to clean up the mess. That's very honorable and that guy is practically a saint for doing that. But honestly, I would avoid such messy situations like the plague for fear that people (like the OP of this thread seems to be) would be pointing their fingers at ME! :confused:

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 11:44am 
Wannabe a Supah Stah

dead horse beaten again

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 11:45am 
Rock God

Gainzilla wrote:
steve_k wrote:

LOL This alone was worth coming into this thread :rock:

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 12:24pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

steve_k wrote:

:lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 12:54pm 
Rock God Trainee

steve_k wrote:

Classic!!!! BILLY BLADES!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 12:55pm 
Rock God

steve_k wrote:

:lol: :LOL:

Thread was worth it for just for this. Awesome.

I'm Billy Fucking Blades. :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 12:57pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

I honestly hope Brad doesn't even reply to this thread... it doesn't get any more simple than if you didn't give BRAD FUCKING KING your money... he doesn't owe you shit... plain and simple... if Mark owes him a million dollars and 345 pop tarts it makes ZERO DIFFERENCE.... the people who are owed amps gave someone OTHER than Brad their money... Brad is trying to do a good thing... but never PROMISED those orders would get filled, he announced to he would try to the best of his ability...

If Brad never got into bed with Mark then people still wouldn't have received their amps... their is no difference, Brad is just in the public eye so now people who are pissed have someone to focus their crosshairs on...

Obviously I don't have to click on these threads and read them, but I am so tired of reading the same shit over and over...

TC Gmajor II
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
Line 6 G90 Wireless
Furman Power
Ground Control Pro
Jerry Cantrell Wah
Pitch Black Tuner

Bernie Rico Jr. Jekyll 627 (LH)
PRS Custom 22 w/ Dragon II's (LH)

Good Transactions:
Larrikin666, Little B, suhrimmetal, MODDEDMARSHALL, MRAAJR, Moshaholic, Wizzard of Ozz, Spyeman, Inca Roads, fuzzyguitars, MARK2C, psychodave, moltenmetalburn x2, Matrix Claw, Beardyman, jharpersj, fek, AlienRocker, Phrygian, steve_k, magh8, PaulyPanacea, ibanez4life SZ!, Bleedback, ::fred::. BigfnMonster, kloppsta, slyvren x 2, base341, cameron711, Gearhog, gbsmusic, djpharoah (definitely a few others I've forgotten)

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 1:02pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

It doesn't seem that hard to understand. Brad's plan was to pay for the "missing" amps by getting work out of Mark. Mark quit. No Mark = no way to get work out of Mark = no way to pay for the "mssiing" amps through Mark's work.

What the people who got ripped of by Mark want is for Brad to pay for Mark's ripping them off out of his own pocket. As of this date, that's not going to happen. As for what a "Cameron" amp is anymore, that's for buyers to decide.

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 1:19pm 
FJA Mods

Should rename the forum Ass-Talk since there are so many talking out their ass in this thread!
Jerry

FJA Facebook

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 1:32pm 
Rock God

TTripp wrote:
It doesn't seem that hard to understand. Brad's plan was to pay for the "missing" amps by getting work out of Mark. Mark quit. No Mark = no way to get work out of Mark = no way to pay for the "mssiing" amps through Mark's work.

What the people who got ripped of by Mark want is for Brad to pay for Mark's ripping them off out of his own pocket. As of this date, that's not going to happen. As for what a "Cameron" amp is anymore, that's for buyers to decide.

The money that was presumably allocated to 'pay' Mark for his work has not changed, unless the price of the amp is changing....now, if it was to be paid out of profits, that's another matter. I doubt there is any profit from this whole venture if yet more design houses are getting paid (Friedman/Metro.)

It might be best to wait for Brad's new answer....

Everything is for sale at the right price ;-)

Last edited by jkdsteve on Fri, Aug 31, 2012 1:36pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 1:33pm 
Immortal Rock God

Rogue wrote:
steve_k wrote:

:lol: :LOL:

Thread was worth it for just for this. Awesome.

I'm Billy Fucking Blades. :lol: :LOL:

Frighteningly close to reality. Frighteningly.

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 2:03pm 
Supah Stah

The Cameron amp thing reminds me of a Led Zeppelin reunion. Always so close....

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next