Cameron Amplifiers, How about some real answers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad is a jarhead. That shit is soul deep. It isn't the nature to get in a bitch fight like that from any Marines I worked with in my amphib warfare days. His reply was really exactly what I expected.

Class act. As someone with only a few years on here, just watching, Brad seems to be cut from the same plank as Mr. Diezel. Now Peter Diezel, there is a guy with the most amazing business model ever. Love your product and your customers. I have never seen anything like it aside of the resurrection of Cameron amps.

Gotta also include Jerry Dyer as a great guy too.

Enough forum love.... Time for coffee and the breakfast the wife has cooking.

Thick cut bacon... Sausage links... Drag em thru the leftover pancake syrup.

Brad explained this situation so many times in past I have his answers memorized.
Could swear he is just re-answering the same dam person every time too.

z74ax.jpg

2u7q9z9.png

xXDaveyJonesXx":3ozfy7me said:
LP Freak":3ozfy7me said:
Shit like this really makes a guy think twice about doing something good for other people. :no:

And he never even took a swing back. Helluva guy, I tell ya. Better man than me.

I don't know Dave, Brad, or Rob other than a few phone calls over the past couple of years buying an Atomica and having an amp modded. Both experiences have been more than I could ask for. The only "issue" I can mention is waiting times took longer than originally quoted but I received my amps from Dave and Brad and they kicked ass. These guys care about each customer no matter who they are, there is no fake attitude when you talk to them.

If I gave $1000 or more to Mark Cameron I would as upset as we see guys being but common sense and intelligence should tell you Mark is your problem not these guys. From what I see on this forum anyways, is a bunch of losers trying to knock Dave, Brad, and Rob down and hurt their chances of success with Cameron amps.

I have no inside info but I wouldn't be surprised if once the amps are in production we won't see some sort of help extended to the guys that lost money with Mark but kept cool about it.

Remember, at the end of the day, no one except Mark Cameron himself took amps and money from people without delivering. God luck finding him and getting your money or amp back.

OldSkoolNJ":3g7jb4fv said:
Brad explained this situation so many times in past I have his answers memorized.
Could swear he is just re-answering the same dam person every time too.

z74ax.jpg

2u7q9z9.png

Brad's the full hot order.

LP Freak":tyep5uxk said:
I don't blame Brad if he's avoiding this thread. "It's like beating a dead horse". :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah this ^^^^^^

We will all be 70+ and one of these threads will still be popping up.. :no: :D

steve_k":2v9bl6g4 said:
Not ripping the $29.95 mod, but, this is some pretty funny shit....to lighten things up.

Now.....thats,,,,,,,,sum funy......shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

glpg80":wb1tzb8o said:
He does not deserve to have his own name on Brad's amp line. I would rename it to King Amplifiers Inc. and sell abroad.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Any chance we can get a KING faceplate instead on the 2nd run amps? :salute:

Yes a bunch of us got f'd by that douche Mark Cameron; however, what I think many did not expect was for Brad to make the statement about helping to make that guys represented by Jerry right and then put distance and back out on this. Hell he even said once we make you right you would have to pay additional money. Perhaps making money on all cameron transactions are conditional to helping guys too.

He certainly did not let a crisis go to waste for his own personal gain here. I am pretty sure that the washed out guys in a way helped him side skip the research and development phase of capital for rolling out the Cameron since it cost him less to roll it out to more folks.

Sorry Brad, just don't agree here.

mdc1mdc11":1ty075xd said:
Yes a bunch of us got f'd by that douche Mark Cameron; however, what I think many did not expect was for Brad to make the statement about helping to make that guys represented by Jerry right and then put distance and back out on this. Hell he even said once we make you right you would have to pay additional money. Perhaps making money on all cameron transactions are conditional to helping guys too.

He certainly did not let a crisis go to waste for his own personal gain here. I am pretty sure that the washed out guys in a way helped him side skip the research and development phase of capital for rolling out the Cameron since it cost him less to roll it out to more folks.

I'm honestly not trying to be a jerk here, but I really don't understand what you mean by the items in bold above.

mdc1mdc11":3at6vaft said:

Did you read the answers in his response?

He still states they are trying to help you guys out .

What is the right solution here ..Should he give everyone a free amp to that sent thier money to Mark and make people who paid HIM and have business with HIM wait?

Should he pay out of pocket to everyone who has spoken to Mark or made deals with Mark since 2000 .If he did that he would be bankrupt and then where would you be?

I am Amazed that Brad still has frequent discussions on trying to help some of you guys out ,there is a limit to what can be done with blaming Brad for trying to be nice because you cannot or will not get hold of Cameron is not really fair .

I agree with you in so far that Brad wanted to make a profit of course .why the hell would someone enter into a partnership to lose money and have years of aggravation .

but he does not have to say I will try to help you out ,that is him being nice .

Have you ever seen the show Shark Tank , do you think if someone like Kevin bought Cameron Amps he would offer to give you a free amp at some point if he could

Seriously, names should be taken of these douchebags that keep calling you out and they should be told to go fuck themselves. Harsh yes, but it doesn't make it right to try and fuck you just because they got fucked.... this shit is UNREAL!!!!

I feel bad for Brad. It's like the guy who first licensed the name "Titanic" after that boat sunk, or tried to start the Hindenburg Zeppelin Company after that sucker went down....

Brad is top notch to deal with. Mark Cameron, not so much.....

Move TF along, OP......

tfridgen":3l55a9v6 said:
Seriously, names should be taken of these douchebags that keep calling you out and they should be told to go fuck themselves. Harsh yes, but it doesn't make it right to try and fuck you just because they got fucked.... this shit is UNREAL!!!!

^^^^ This.

se7en":3or52s0c said:
glpg80":3or52s0c said:
He does not deserve to have his own name on Brad's amp line. I would rename it to King Amplifiers Inc. and sell abroad.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Any chance we can get a KING faceplate instead on the 2nd run amps? :salute:

That would be cool!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back