Cameron Amplifiers, How about some real answers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmanmetal

Banned
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/sho ... ..../page3

I am not a shill, I have been around for a longtime. I was in the business for many years, and got out before the vintage market fell out, and the boutique boom was on the rise.

These are all serious questions that need answering.

You said you would get the amp to the people who paid previously by taking it out of the money that Mark would get as a consultant. You have sold several What happened to that money?

You say Mark owes you $10,000, did you loan it to him, did he steal gear and equipment? Why would you loan this known thief money? Coupled with the above statment how did this happen? You can see from the outside how this looks very odd.

It also appears that now with Cameron gone, these are different amps altogether. No doubt the people now working on the designs and making the amps are talented, but not Mark Cameron. For better or worse.

It is clear you were trying to help people, or it appears so. Certainly starting up a new business, especially one with a very checkered past is beyond difficult. I also have no doubt Mark, with whatever personal problems he has, has made this near impossible.

The downside is this makes you look really bad, and until these questions are answered, cleared up, or resolved, it will not get better. I know people who Mark has ripped off, and have been ripped off by a different builder, so this is nothing new. As this stands I personally would not do business with you, and it appears many others. Instead of deleting, perhaps you could bring things to light, and perhaps your reputation can be restored. The music world can turn on you quick, and I have seen many come and go, I am hopin this will not be the case for you, and restoration can happen.

I am sure you will delete this, call me names, and ban me, it is your forum after all. Notice there was no name calling from this end, just serious concerns and trust issues at this point. Hope you will be a stand up guy.

Did Brad inherited Mark's debt, and now has to pay for bad choices that were made well before he got involved ?
Sort of an expensive obligation, don't ya think? It seems that Mark spent the old buyer's money, well before Brad got into the Cameron game.

If a store owner breaks someones nose, and then sells the business to me.......I know that I certainly would not feel obligated to pay for the former store owners actions. HOWEVER, I still might try to help the actual victim, if I was able.......BUT, if that victim then suddenly began to blame me for their broken nose, then I would have no problem telling them to fuck off.

Maybe the old buyers should handle this privately with Brad, instead of trying to force his hand on the internet.

OUTLAW1969":3kme4f4u said:
Did Brad inherited Mark's debt, and now has to pay for bad choices that were made well before he got involved ?
Sort of an expensive obligation, don't ya think? It seems that Mark spent the old buyer's money, well before Brad got into the Cameron game.

If a store owner breaks someones nose, and then sells the business to me.......I know that I certainly would not feel obligated to pay for the former store owners actions. HOWEVER, I still might try to help the actual victim, if I was able.......BUT, if that victim then suddenly began to blame me for their broken nose, then I would have no problem telling them to fuck off.

Maybe the old buyers should handle this privately with Brad, instead of trying to force his hand on the internet.

Well Said!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

oldmanmetal":2al0unyp said:
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2943514-many-men-will-not-be-getting-their-Cameron-Amplifier-from-el-jefe..../page3

I am not a shill, I have been around for a longtime. I was in the business for many years, and got out before the vintage market fell out, and the boutique boom was on the rise.

You said you would get the amp to the people who paid previously by taking it out of the money that Mark would get as a consultant. You have sold several What happened to that money?

You say Mark owes you $10,000, did you loan it to him, did he steal gear and equipment? Why would you loan this known thief money? Coupled with the above statment how did this happen? You can see from the outside how this looks very odd.

It also appears that now with Cameron gone, these are different amps altogether. No doubt the people now working on the designs and making the amps are talented, but not Mark Cameron. For better or worse.

It is clear you were trying to help people, or it appears so. Certainly starting up a new business, especially one with a very checkered past is beyond difficult. I also have no doubt Mark, with whatever personal problems he has, has made this near impossible.

The downside is this makes you look really bad, and until these questions are answered, cleared up, or resolved, it will not get better. I know people who Mark has ripped off, and have been ripped off by a different builder, so this is nothing new. As this stands I personally would not do business with you, and it appears many others. Instead of deleting, perhaps you could bring things to light, and perhaps your reputation can be restored. The music world can turn on you quick, and I have seen many come and go, I am hopin this will not be the case for you, and restoration can happen.

I am sure you will delete this, call me names, and ban me, it is your forum after all. Notice there was no name calling from this end, just serious concerns and trust issues at this point. Hope you will be a stand up guy.

At this point, if you had the answer to every question you asked................would it matter?

why-is-yawning-contagious03.jpg

danyeo":2gpb1by9 said:
oldmanmetal":2gpb1by9 said:
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2943514-many-men-will-not-be-getting-their-Cameron-Amplifier-from-el-jefe..../page3

At this point, if you had the answer to every question you asked................would it matter?

Yes, yes it would. No you do not have to assume liability, unless you say you are going to try to do that. If my questions are answered, I will be satisfied. I have not seen any of these questions previously, or I would not be asking them. They are legitimate questions, and would love to see this have some sort of positive result.

snowdog":1cm3tah2 said:
https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=121348
Well... That ended rather abruptly.

Folks - I have NO dog in this fight. I shouldn't even be in here rubbernekkin' like I am. Sorry to those who got screwed, sorry about the whole mess even though I am uncertain as to WTF actually happened. I read all the buttHz on TGP (SO glad I'm not a member there, holy shit!!), I know Mark's left the building along with Elvis, I know Brad's the Bossman here and doing what he can to sell stuff and work a good forum.

Good luck!!

I hope it gets sorted.

Man It sucks you lost your money and I really feel bad for you. I dont know all the details of the agreement if there was one. I do however know I have bought two Items from Brad and he gave me the best price on the planet for these two things and they were in perfect condition and shipped to me the very next day after payment. So my dealings with Brad have been awesome...

OUTLAW1969":8v8mywt9 said:

Fuckin' A. :rock: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back