Fender Joe Holmes style Strat.

Looks nice

mot02-788463.jpg

that also reminds me of that bitchin super strat mr henning built for himself. he should start a guitar line along with his amp line. then make some more of those bitchin super strats he makes!

Dude. DUDE. Damn this thing is cool. Ticks all the boxes. Big CBS headstock makes the whole thing; would totally rock. What a classic looking piece!

I'll bet that guitar will be in the $5K range. I built this for $1600 from Musikraft parts, even counting what I paid MJT to finish and relic the body. For something like this, you are better off building it:

jhf_1.jpg

jhf_2.jpg

jhf_3.jpg

jhf_4.jpg

jhf_5.jpg

jhf_6.jpg

jhf_7.jpg

jhf_8.jpg

jhf_9.jpg

jhf_10.jpg

jhf_11.jpg

jhf_12.jpg

jhf_13.jpg

jhf_14.jpg

Steve

My build was also made using a Musikraft body and neck
that were finished by MJT.
The Floyd installation, humbucker rout, fret level and assembly were done by Lee at GMW.
image.jpg1_zpsxv7xgvk3.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsskwgofdf.jpg

I will never own a guitar with a Floyd or any locking trem system again and I don't care for fake, old looking guitars, but they do have some charm. I guess they're cool. :)

To each their own. Those are absolutely georgeous looking.

Steve, without a locking nut, it stays in tune still?
Original style Floyd, loving that big time!!! What type of neck is that? Sick guitar !

Dougiefresh, that's another beautiful guitar you have there, sweet looking!

I like my strat. Made in USA, paid $250 for it, gutted it, sanded it, added new pickguard, Seymour Duncan distortion/jazz, 3 way switch, volume - no tone knob, sperzel tuners and a gotoh 510TS

It's my new favorite guitar :thumbsup:

Back