Soundcity SC20 any love ?

hopkinWFG

Saw the namm 2018 video the man behind the Pittbull carnage is playing really cool blues jazz tones from the new Soundcity SC20 combo...

Its Fat Juicy with the british kinda tone good for blues and jazz with slightest breakup.. i just wonder has anyone gotten one yet ?

Yeah..but the latest namm this year they make a note that it be available by March... but SC20C details still not up on the soundcity website...

I kinda like the tone but agree priced at 1995usd is tad on the higher side... not sure if its a PTP or PCB.

But i also take the Fryette Memphis into consideration.. the Memphis 30 seems to have the special non spikey thick and nice note decay when at slight breakup.. and it can go higher in full breakup too... unlike the SC20C i guess i would agree the Memphis 30 is unlike SC20C but Memphis is more versatile IMO as it has more tone shaping capabilities?

Bump for anyone who's gotten or played one.
Very interested in this model. As I'm looking for something in this power range that stays fairly clean up to it's halfway point with SC's
I have communicated with the company....
I know the price has come down to 1695. As they went with an Eminence spec'd spkr that is more efficient and cheaper of course.
And, I know it is PCB based. But, given what I know of Fryette. That shouldn't be a problem.

stratohiker":hkwilmum said:
Bump for anyone who's gotten or played one.
Very interested in this model. As I'm looking for something in this power range that stays fairly clean up to it's halfway point with SC's
I have communicated with the company....
I know the price has come down to 1695. As they went with an Eminence spec'd spkr that is more efficient and cheaper of course.
And, I know it is PCB based. But, given what I know of Fryette. That shouldn't be a problem.

Fryette smoked all the hardwiring noobs.... lol

Back