Rig-Talk
https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/

Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder
https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=198053
Page 9 of 10

Author:  Mailman1971 [ Wed, Dec 19, 2018 8:38pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

:D
Thanks guys. Bout livin in the Wild Wild West! :lol: :LOL:

Author:  SQUAREHEAD [ Sat, Dec 22, 2018 1:33pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

Mailman1971 wrote:
:D
Thanks guys. Bout livin in the Wild Wild West! :lol: :LOL:

:D :thumbsup:

Author:  scottosan [ Sun, Dec 23, 2018 3:12pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

Aparrenlty they've cloned Mike. Not only does he live with George Metropolis, he also lives in Kentucky at AllPedals

Attachments:
FB_IMG_1545595810930.jpg
FB_IMG_1545595810930.jpg [ 253.9 KiB | Viewed 1923 times ]

Author:  misterspockyall [ Sun, Dec 23, 2018 3:19pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

This thread is the true Christmas gift to the forum.

Author:  negaodapicona [ Sun, Dec 23, 2018 3:43pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

I Hope Mark Cameron could live there too!

Author:  technomancer [ Sun, Dec 23, 2018 3:46pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

scottosan wrote:
Aparrenlty they've cloned Mike. Not only does he live with George Metropolis, he also lives in Kentucky at AllPedals



:lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: at least he admits there is a fulfillment company involved in the pedals... unlike the flat denial of the Meshuggah builds.

Author:  scottosan [ Sun, Dec 23, 2018 4:07pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

The "r" is silent Pronounce it like faux-tin Amplification

Author:  Pseudo Drew Peterson [ Sun, Dec 23, 2018 5:12pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

What a sad man scottosan is...

Merry Christmas all.

Author:  Pseudo Drew Peterson [ Sun, Dec 23, 2018 5:21pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

negaodapicona wrote:
I Hope Mark Cameron could live there too!


:hys:

Tell them to stock up on frozen pizzas and meth.

Author:  SQUAREHEAD [ Mon, Dec 24, 2018 1:29pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
negaodapicona wrote:
I Hope Mark Cameron could live there too!


:hys:

Tell them to stock up on frozen pizzas and meth.


Hey dude,
We all have our struggles in life and no matter if it’s true or not, it’s not something to be laughed at on a public forum… take it easy man, it’s Christmas…
Peace, my brother… :)
All the Best!!

Author:  psychodave [ Wed, Dec 26, 2018 1:18pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

SQUAREHEAD wrote:
Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
negaodapicona wrote:
I Hope Mark Cameron could live there too!


:hys:

Tell them to stock up on frozen pizzas and meth.


Hey dude,
We all have our struggles in life and no matter if it’s true or not, it’s not something to be laughed at on a public forum… take it easy man, it’s Christmas…
Peace, my brother… :)
All the Best!!


...but then he can’t do the “hey! look over there” thing. :lol: :LOL:

Author:  EXPcustom [ Thu, Dec 27, 2018 4:21am ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

I remember a time when I was a newbie on the forums, well I found out real quick by personally attacking everyone, giving people my unwanted negative opinion of musicians and forum members got me to lots of cool places and won over lots of important people in the music business. People were willing to do awesome things for me, they went out of there way to do favors and invite me to events because of my shitty stand offish attitude and gave me great deals on gear that I would have other wise never owned. Then I woke up...


:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Author:  technomancer [ Thu, Dec 27, 2018 7:34am ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

EXPcustom wrote:
I remember a time when I was a newbie on the forums, well I found out real quick by personally attacking everyone, giving people my unwanted negative opinion of musicians and forum members got me to lots of cool places and won over lots of important people in the music business. People were willing to do awesome things for me, they went out of there way to do favors and invite me to events because of my shitty stand offish attitude and gave me great deals on gear that I would have other wise never owned. Then I woke up...


:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:


But you're not posting just to troll and get a reaction out of people :lol: :LOL:

Author:  exo-metal [ Thu, Dec 27, 2018 5:45pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

That guy is a asshole...been that way all his life.

Author:  Racerxrated [ Thu, Dec 27, 2018 9:08pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

exo-metal wrote:
That guy is a asshole...been that way all his life.

Yes he is. And, no matter how many shiny distractions he throws out, or the 17th different ID he goes by since his latest BAN he will continue to be, as everyone knows, an asshole.

Author:  exo-metal [ Thu, Dec 27, 2018 10:45pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

Amen and that's it. How dare he speak about Mark like that, who btw as from my perspective has contributed far beyond what most could dream of and on top of that he can out play just about anyone...think you're better than Camron, think again.

Author:  psychodave [ Wed, Jan 02, 2019 1:36pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

Racerxrated wrote:
exo-metal wrote:
That guy is a asshole...been that way all his life.

Yes he is. And, no matter how many shiny distractions he throws out, or the 17th different ID he goes by since his latest BAN he will continue to be, as everyone knows, an asshole.


Yeah, lots of alt forum names. :lol: :LOL:

Author:  Racerxrated [ Wed, Jan 02, 2019 7:36pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

psychodave wrote:
Racerxrated wrote:
exo-metal wrote:
That guy is a asshole...been that way all his life.

Yes he is. And, no matter how many shiny distractions he throws out, or the 17th different ID he goes by since his latest BAN he will continue to be, as everyone knows, an asshole.


Yeah, lots of alt forum names. :lol: :LOL:

Indeed Dave, indeed.
The funny thing is he's so easily figured out. Within 2 or 3 posts we all know who he is.
:lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Author:  Pseudo Drew Peterson [ Wed, Jan 02, 2019 9:37pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder


Author:  psychodave [ Mon, Jan 07, 2019 11:20pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

Come on back and post Pseudo Douche Peterson... :lol: :LOL:

Author:  Pseudo Drew Peterson [ Mon, Jan 07, 2019 11:24pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

Hey what’s up blowjobdave!

Author:  SQUAREHEAD [ Thu, Jan 10, 2019 10:45am ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

I think you guys are truly friends…
This is just a comedy routine! :thumbsup:
Cheers from a cold 17°F Markham Ontario Canada!

Author:  311splawndude [ Thu, Jan 10, 2019 6:53pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

Racerxrated wrote:
Indeed Dave, indeed.
The funny thing is he's so easily figured out. Within 2 or 3 posts we all know who he is.
:lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:


Who is it?

Author:  exo-metal [ Thu, Jan 10, 2019 6:55pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

Just some tool :banhim:

Author:  Racerxrated [ Thu, Jan 10, 2019 7:09pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

311splawndude wrote:
Racerxrated wrote:
Indeed Dave, indeed.
The funny thing is he's so easily figured out. Within 2 or 3 posts we all know who he is.
:lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:


Who is it?

I think her old name was VC4UPTRUMPSASS.

Or something like that. She'd rather post about Politibullshit than talk gear though. She likes to try and sway others into like minded thinking. And she goes and pees in the corner of her grandmas basement when she doesn't get her way.
Kinda sad actually.

Author:  exo-metal [ Thu, Jan 10, 2019 7:22pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

He wipes when he pees haha

Author:  Pseudo Drew Peterson [ Thu, Jan 10, 2019 8:26pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

LOL @ Pansyxrated.

Author:  Racerxrated [ Thu, Jan 10, 2019 8:28pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
LOL @ Pansyxrated.

What? Your pussy hurts? Aww poor little twat. You'll get over it.

Author:  Pseudo Drew Peterson [ Thu, Jan 10, 2019 8:33pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

Racerxrated wrote:
Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
LOL @ Pansyxrated.

What? Your pussy hurts? Aww poor little twat. You'll get over it.


Ya that’s exactly it...

How’s your asshole doing?

Author:  godgrinder [ Sun, Jan 13, 2019 7:52pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

Well that didn't take long haha:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ceriato ... 192469589/

Author:  psychodave [ Sun, Jan 13, 2019 10:10pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

godgrinder wrote:


:lol: :LOL:

That is awesome.

Author:  FourT6and2 [ Sun, Jan 13, 2019 11:27pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

lol he probably used the schematic and layout I created. I'm interested to hear how it compares to the one I built and Fortin's and Cameron's Atomica, since they're all the same circuit.

Author:  Pseudo Drew Peterson [ Mon, Jan 14, 2019 5:14am ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

FourT6and2 wrote:
lol he probably used the schematic and layout I created. I'm interested to hear how it compares to the one I built and Fortin's and Cameron's Atomica, since they're all the same circuit.


Ya must have been the schematic you “created” after you opened up the Fortin amp and then claimed “something was wrong with it” and then returned it.

Good to know how you work though. Oh I also noticed you changed your shipping price after I called you out. The amp still won’t sell at that price though. LOL.

Author:  psychodave [ Mon, Jan 14, 2019 7:24am ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
FourT6and2 wrote:
lol he probably used the schematic and layout I created. I'm interested to hear how it compares to the one I built and Fortin's and Cameron's Atomica, since they're all the same circuit.


Ya must have been the schematic you “created” after you opened up the Fortin amp and then claimed “something was wrong with it” and then returned it.

Good to know how you work though. Oh I also noticed you changed your shipping price after I called you out. The amp still won’t sell at that price though. LOL.


As if the amp in question wasn’t already a copy of something else. :hys: :hys: :hys:

You’re not very good at this forum/internet thing outside of dick sucking. I’m eagerly awaiting for another stupid reference and I’m sure you won’t disappoint! :lol: :LOL:

Author:  Pseudo Drew Peterson [ Mon, Jan 14, 2019 7:49am ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

psychodave wrote:
Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
FourT6and2 wrote:
lol he probably used the schematic and layout I created. I'm interested to hear how it compares to the one I built and Fortin's and Cameron's Atomica, since they're all the same circuit.


Ya must have been the schematic you “created” after you opened up the Fortin amp and then claimed “something was wrong with it” and then returned it.

Good to know how you work though. Oh I also noticed you changed your shipping price after I called you out. The amp still won’t sell at that price though. LOL.


As if the amp in question wasn’t already a copy of something else. :hys: :hys: :hys:

You’re not very good at this forum/internet thing outside of dick sucking. I’m eagerly awaiting for another stupid reference and I’m sure you won’t disappoint! :lol: :LOL:


Take it easy eager beaver. Cameron’s dick is always ready for you.

At any rate you missed my point entirely because,well, you’re stupid.

Author:  Mailman1971 [ Mon, Jan 14, 2019 7:50am ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

psychodave wrote:
godgrinder wrote:


:lol: :LOL:

That is awesome.

I don’t have Facebook. Couldn’t see this.
Someone wanna ‘cut and paste’ the juice? :D

Author:  CrazyNutz [ Mon, Jan 14, 2019 9:33am ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

Mailman1971 wrote:
psychodave wrote:
godgrinder wrote:


:lol: :LOL:

That is awesome.

I don’t have Facebook. Couldn’t see this.
Someone wanna ‘cut and paste’ the juice? :D


Ceriatone made a copy of the copy amp. HAHA
Attachment:
50241577_10218287985729207_1647929421912342528_o.jpg
50241577_10218287985729207_1647929421912342528_o.jpg [ 219.12 KiB | Viewed 444 times ]

Author:  FourT6and2 [ Mon, Jan 14, 2019 11:31am ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
FourT6and2 wrote:
lol he probably used the schematic and layout I created. I'm interested to hear how it compares to the one I built and Fortin's and Cameron's Atomica, since they're all the same circuit.


Ya must have been the schematic you “created” after you opened up the Fortin amp and then claimed “something was wrong with it” and then returned it.

Good to know how you work though. Oh I also noticed you changed your shipping price after I called you out. The amp still won’t sell at that price though. LOL.


blah blah blah blah balh balhblahlbhablhalbhalblh

That's what you sound like with Fortin's balls in your mouth.

Author:  Detroit1973 [ Mon, Jan 14, 2019 11:45am ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

FourT6and2 wrote:
Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
FourT6and2 wrote:
lol he probably used the schematic and layout I created. I'm interested to hear how it compares to the one I built and Fortin's and Cameron's Atomica, since they're all the same circuit.


Ya must have been the schematic you “created” after you opened up the Fortin amp and then claimed “something was wrong with it” and then returned it.

Good to know how you work though. Oh I also noticed you changed your shipping price after I called you out. The amp still won’t sell at that price though. LOL.


blah blah blah blah balh balhblahlbhablhalbhalblh

That's what you sound like with Fortin's balls in your mouth.


mmmmm Balls :lol: :LOL:

Author:  FourT6and2 [ Mon, Jan 14, 2019 11:51am ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

Detroit1973 wrote:
FourT6and2 wrote:
Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
FourT6and2 wrote:
lol he probably used the schematic and layout I created. I'm interested to hear how it compares to the one I built and Fortin's and Cameron's Atomica, since they're all the same circuit.


Ya must have been the schematic you “created” after you opened up the Fortin amp and then claimed “something was wrong with it” and then returned it.

Good to know how you work though. Oh I also noticed you changed your shipping price after I called you out. The amp still won’t sell at that price though. LOL.


blah blah blah blah balh balhblahlbhablhalbhalblh

That's what you sound like with Fortin's balls in your mouth.


mmmmm Balls :lol: :LOL:


Djenty balls

Author:  psychodave [ Mon, Jan 14, 2019 12:12pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
psychodave wrote:
Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
FourT6and2 wrote:
lol he probably used the schematic and layout I created. I'm interested to hear how it compares to the one I built and Fortin's and Cameron's Atomica, since they're all the same circuit.


Ya must have been the schematic you “created” after you opened up the Fortin amp and then claimed “something was wrong with it” and then returned it.

Good to know how you work though. Oh I also noticed you changed your shipping price after I called you out. The amp still won’t sell at that price though. LOL.


As if the amp in question wasn’t already a copy of something else. :hys: :hys: :hys:

You’re not very good at this forum/internet thing outside of dick sucking. I’m eagerly awaiting for another stupid reference and I’m sure you won’t disappoint! :lol: :LOL:


Take it easy eager beaver. Cameron’s dick is always ready for you.

At any rate you missed my point entirely because,well, you’re stupid.



Yup, you didn’t disappoint. I like laughing at you :D ...I’m not the only one either :lol: :LOL: Keep it coming. I’m sure we can get this thread to 30 pages. Then it will pop up at the top when people do google searches for the Meshuggah. ...and you call me stupid :lol: :LOL:

Let’s hear some more homophobic comments too :thumbsup:

Author:  Pseudo Drew Peterson [ Mon, Jan 14, 2019 12:13pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

FourT6and2 wrote:
Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
FourT6and2 wrote:
lol he probably used the schematic and layout I created. I'm interested to hear how it compares to the one I built and Fortin's and Cameron's Atomica, since they're all the same circuit.


Ya must have been the schematic you “created” after you opened up the Fortin amp and then claimed “something was wrong with it” and then returned it.

Good to know how you work though. Oh I also noticed you changed your shipping price after I called you out. The amp still won’t sell at that price though. LOL.


blah blah blah blah balh balhblahlbhablhalbhalblh

That's what you sound like with Fortin's balls in your mouth.


So you’re telling me that’s not what happened? You didn’t open that amp up, look to see what was going on in it, then when you got what you needed, claimed it was broken and returned it.

Yup that’s exactly what you did. And you should be familiar with balls being from San Fran...

Author:  Pseudo Drew Peterson [ Mon, Jan 14, 2019 12:15pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

psychodave wrote:
Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
psychodave wrote:
Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
FourT6and2 wrote:
lol he probably used the schematic and layout I created. I'm interested to hear how it compares to the one I built and Fortin's and Cameron's Atomica, since they're all the same circuit.


Ya must have been the schematic you “created” after you opened up the Fortin amp and then claimed “something was wrong with it” and then returned it.

Good to know how you work though. Oh I also noticed you changed your shipping price after I called you out. The amp still won’t sell at that price though. LOL.


As if the amp in question wasn’t already a copy of something else. :hys: :hys: :hys:

You’re not very good at this forum/internet thing outside of dick sucking. I’m eagerly awaiting for another stupid reference and I’m sure you won’t disappoint! :lol: :LOL:


Take it easy eager beaver. Cameron’s dick is always ready for you.

At any rate you missed my point entirely because,well, you’re stupid.



Yup, you didn’t disappoint. I like laughing at you :D ...I’m not the only one either :lol: :LOL: Keep it coming. I’m sure we can get this thread to 30 pages. Then it will pop up at the top when people do google searches for the Meshuggah. ...and you call me stupid :lol: :LOL:

Let’s hear some more homophobic comments too :thumbsup:


That’s nice. I’m laughing too.

Author:  FourT6and2 [ Mon, Jan 14, 2019 12:22pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
FourT6and2 wrote:
Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
FourT6and2 wrote:
lol he probably used the schematic and layout I created. I'm interested to hear how it compares to the one I built and Fortin's and Cameron's Atomica, since they're all the same circuit.


Ya must have been the schematic you “created” after you opened up the Fortin amp and then claimed “something was wrong with it” and then returned it.

Good to know how you work though. Oh I also noticed you changed your shipping price after I called you out. The amp still won’t sell at that price though. LOL.


blah blah blah blah balh balhblahlbhablhalbhalblh

That's what you sound like with Fortin's balls in your mouth.


So you’re telling me that’s not what happened? You didn’t open that amp up, look to see what was going on in it, then when you got what you needed, claimed it was broken and returned it.

Yup that’s exactly what you did. And you should be familiar with balls being from San Fran...


I already explained what happened like 10 pages ago but you're still here trying to gaslight.
Nobody is believing your brand of BS.
What's that? Can't understand you. Time to take those balls out your mouth and gargle.

Author:  Pseudo Drew Peterson [ Mon, Jan 14, 2019 12:26pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

FourT6and2 wrote:
Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
FourT6and2 wrote:
Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
FourT6and2 wrote:
lol he probably used the schematic and layout I created. I'm interested to hear how it compares to the one I built and Fortin's and Cameron's Atomica, since they're all the same circuit.


Ya must have been the schematic you “created” after you opened up the Fortin amp and then claimed “something was wrong with it” and then returned it.

Good to know how you work though. Oh I also noticed you changed your shipping price after I called you out. The amp still won’t sell at that price though. LOL.


blah blah blah blah balh balhblahlbhablhalbhalblh

That's what you sound like with Fortin's balls in your mouth.


So you’re telling me that’s not what happened? You didn’t open that amp up, look to see what was going on in it, then when you got what you needed, claimed it was broken and returned it.

Yup that’s exactly what you did. And you should be familiar with balls being from San Fran...


I already explained what happened like 10 pages ago but you're still here trying to gaslight.
Nobody is believing your brand of BS.


Dude. That’s some mighty fine coincidence. I haven’t heard anyone returning their amps. But you got the “bad” one. Haha. What a joke.

Author:  FourT6and2 [ Mon, Jan 14, 2019 12:50pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
FourT6and2 wrote:
Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
FourT6and2 wrote:
Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
FourT6and2 wrote:
lol he probably used the schematic and layout I created. I'm interested to hear how it compares to the one I built and Fortin's and Cameron's Atomica, since they're all the same circuit.


Ya must have been the schematic you “created” after you opened up the Fortin amp and then claimed “something was wrong with it” and then returned it.

Good to know how you work though. Oh I also noticed you changed your shipping price after I called you out. The amp still won’t sell at that price though. LOL.


blah blah blah blah balh balhblahlbhablhalbhalblh

That's what you sound like with Fortin's balls in your mouth.


So you’re telling me that’s not what happened? You didn’t open that amp up, look to see what was going on in it, then when you got what you needed, claimed it was broken and returned it.

Yup that’s exactly what you did. And you should be familiar with balls being from San Fran...


I already explained what happened like 10 pages ago but you're still here trying to gaslight.
Nobody is believing your brand of BS.


Dude. That’s some mighty fine coincidence. I haven’t heard anyone returning their amps. But you got the “bad” one. Haha. What a joke.


STFU gaslighter.
Here's a photo. Guess who's hand that is. You know who's hand it is because it's the same one that's up your ass pulling the strings.

Image

Author:  Pseudo Drew Peterson [ Mon, Jan 14, 2019 1:12pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

:lol: :LOL: what the hell am I looking at?

And no I have nothing to do with Fortin. I’m just calling it as I see it. I see you’re full of shit and I’m calling you out.

Author:  FourT6and2 [ Mon, Jan 14, 2019 1:18pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
:lol: :LOL: what the hell am I looking at?


Exactly. You're a moron. Glad to see you're coming to terms with reality.

Author:  Pseudo Drew Peterson [ Mon, Jan 14, 2019 1:29pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

FourT6and2 wrote:
Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
:lol: :LOL: what the hell am I looking at?


Exactly. You're a moron. Glad to see you're coming to terms with reality.


Mmm K. Good one pseudo intellectual. Wow it’s a burnt tube. That’s amazing.

Author:  psychodave [ Mon, Jan 14, 2019 1:31pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final FORTIN MESHUGGAH Preorder

FourT6and2 wrote:
Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
:lol: :LOL: what the hell am I looking at?


Exactly. You're a moron. Glad to see you're coming to terms with reality.


He is entertaining though. His posts make for great laughs. :thumbsup:

Page 9 of 10 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/