Rig-Talk

Guitars, Gear, Tone!
It is currently Thu, Apr 18, 2019 8:19pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon, Jan 14, 2019 2:58pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker
User avatar

Joined: Sat, May 06, 2017 4:21pm
Posts: 896
Location: Texas
Are you human?: 951
FourT6and2 wrote:
Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
:lol: :LOL: what the hell am I looking at?


Exactly. You're a moron. Glad to see you're coming to terms with reality.


Just FYI, you're arguing with a guy that literally thinks chemtrails are a real thing. :lol: :LOL:

He's probably fondling what he believes to be a gay frog at this very moment.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon, Jan 14, 2019 4:19pm 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB
User avatar

Joined: Fri, Nov 09, 2018 5:29pm
Posts: 229
Are you human?: 951
Oh look it’s “Crazynutz”. Lmao.

Were you that embarrassed about the YouTube videos you liked that you had to delete your whole channel?

I guess when you watch retards like “blue dot in Texas” and get exposed for it your only logical reaction is to wipe out your account.

Do you really care that much what I think of your liked videos? lol it was public for everyone to see anyway. :lol: :LOL:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon, Jan 14, 2019 4:48pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker
User avatar

Joined: Sat, May 06, 2017 4:21pm
Posts: 896
Location: Texas
Are you human?: 951
Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
Oh look it’s “Crazynutz”. Lmao.

Were you that embarrassed about the YouTube videos you liked that you had to delete your whole channel?

I guess when you watch retards like “blue dot in Texas” and get exposed for it your only logical reaction is to wipe out your account.

Do you really care that much what I think of your liked videos? lol it was public for everyone to see anyway. :lol: :LOL:



I didn't want to give you anymore cyber stalking material to masturbate to.

Expose me? Haha for what? Let it be known, I'm an independent in Texas that
1) Does not care for Lying Ted, and 2) Does not care care for Trump. 3) Did not care for Hillary, 4) Did not care for Obamacare, and so on.

Haha, you retard, exposed me? :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

Why don't you enlighten us on your chemtrail knowledge. We would love to hear about it.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon, Jan 14, 2019 5:53pm 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB
User avatar

Joined: Fri, Nov 09, 2018 5:29pm
Posts: 229
Are you human?: 951
CrazyNutz wrote:
Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
Oh look it’s “Crazynutz”. Lmao.

Were you that embarrassed about the YouTube videos you liked that you had to delete your whole channel?

I guess when you watch retards like “blue dot in Texas” and get exposed for it your only logical reaction is to wipe out your account.

Do you really care that much what I think of your liked videos? lol it was public for everyone to see anyway. :lol: :LOL:



I didn't want to give you anymore cyber stalking material to masturbate to.

Expose me? Haha for what? Let it be known, I'm an independent in Texas that
1) Does not care for Lying Ted, and 2) Does not care care for Trump. 3) Did not care for Hillary, 4) Did not care for Obamacare, and so on.

Haha, you retard, exposed me? :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

Why don't you enlighten us on your chemtrail knowledge. We would love to hear about it.


Ya that makes perfect sense...masterbating to Chomsky. Hahaha.

Look up the chemical atrazine and what is doing to frogs. It’s probably doing the same thing to you.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon, Jan 14, 2019 9:49pm 
Offline
Supah Stah
User avatar

Joined: Wed, Sep 06, 2006 11:32am
Posts: 3682
Location: NJ
Are you human?: 951
Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
CrazyNutz wrote:
Pseudo Drew Peterson wrote:
Oh look it’s “Crazynutz”. Lmao.

Were you that embarrassed about the YouTube videos you liked that you had to delete your whole channel?

I guess when you watch retards like “blue dot in Texas” and get exposed for it your only logical reaction is to wipe out your account.

Do you really care that much what I think of your liked videos? lol it was public for everyone to see anyway. :lol: :LOL:



I didn't want to give you anymore cyber stalking material to masturbate to.

Expose me? Haha for what? Let it be known, I'm an independent in Texas that
1) Does not care for Lying Ted, and 2) Does not care care for Trump. 3) Did not care for Hillary, 4) Did not care for Obamacare, and so on.

Haha, you retard, exposed me? :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

Why don't you enlighten us on your chemtrail knowledge. We would love to hear about it.


Ya that makes perfect sense...masterbating to Chomsky. Hahaha.

Look up the chemical atrazine and what is doing to frogs. It’s probably doing the same thing to you.




_________________
Gear:
Image
Ibanez Guitars
PRS Guitars
Caparison Guitars
Charvel Guitars
Kemper Amplification
Mesa/Boogie Amplification
Horizon Devices


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon, Jan 14, 2019 10:46pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Tue, Jul 08, 2014 3:40pm
Posts: 271
Are you human?: 951
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon, Jan 14, 2019 11:17pm 
Online
Plank Cranker Wanker

Joined: Sun, Jun 25, 2006 9:51am
Posts: 2182
Location: ottawa ,Can
I have no idea WTF is going on here ?? fortin is building kits ,, some one loves gay frogs

is Charvel Dan back again


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue, Jan 15, 2019 6:20am 
Offline
Supah Stah
User avatar

Joined: Fri, Apr 10, 2009 5:59am
Posts: 3510
All I know is I am glad no one has copied our or should I say Mark's Modern mod:



This was a clip I had laying around that I decided to share so some people can hear something new instead of the same old standard rip offs.

_________________
Gear Porn with no BS http://www.suckerfreegear.com - (Currently Under Construction)
Youtube Page https://www.youtube.com/user/SuckerFreeGear/videos


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue, Jan 15, 2019 11:39am 
Offline
Hack

Joined: Thu, Nov 15, 2018 3:24pm
Posts: 46
Are you human?: 951
EXPcustom wrote:
All I know is I am glad no one has copied our or should I say Mark's Modern mod:



This was a clip I had laying around that I decided to share so some people can hear something new instead of the same old standard rip offs.

Does this amp have the gain 1 and gain 2 knobs like a lot of the Jose type of amps do?

Sounds great!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue, Jan 15, 2019 11:55am 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee
User avatar

Joined: Fri, Aug 26, 2016 11:59am
Posts: 523
Are you human?: 951
Candiria wrote:
Image


lol

_________________
It started with a Crate combo and a grunge pedal


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed, Jan 16, 2019 6:04am 
Offline
Supah Stah
User avatar

Joined: Fri, Apr 10, 2009 5:59am
Posts: 3510
Thunkful wrote:
EXPcustom wrote:
All I know is I am glad no one has copied our or should I say Mark's Modern mod:



This was a clip I had laying around that I decided to share so some people can hear something new instead of the same old standard rip offs.

Does this amp have the gain 1 and gain 2 knobs like a lot of the Jose type of amps do?

Sounds great!


Thanks. :thumbsup:

Image

_________________
Gear Porn with no BS http://www.suckerfreegear.com - (Currently Under Construction)
Youtube Page https://www.youtube.com/user/SuckerFreeGear/videos


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed, Jan 16, 2019 5:46pm 
Offline
Rock God
User avatar

Joined: Sun, Oct 05, 2008 12:06pm
Posts: 9889
Location: nowhere, MI
Are you human?: 951
Those Modern mod clips sound so killer.

_________________
Good transactions with: Juggernaut, Daavvt, gbsmusic, reverymike, zewango, Ancient Alien, RACKSYSTEMS, moltenmetalburn, lolzgreg, tlingen, Chris O, guitarded_1, Findthetone, King Guitar, dual lead, axegod8185, dooredge, OUTLAW1969, mniel8195, Dale B, Crunchtime


http://imgur.com/jtdoLvC


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon, Jan 21, 2019 5:01pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Wanker

Joined: Wed, Sep 02, 2015 12:47pm
Posts: 2262
Are you human?: 951
Bump for the troll. Come back clown. I know you will...

TOO EASY!

_________________
Please don’t PM me any questions about any amps since I only check messages when selling gear.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gtr31, jcj, LCW, mhenson42, MrDowntown, suhrimmetal and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group - Terms of Use