The origins of Rigtalk?

Bob Savage":36s1ls4v said:
SQUAREHEAD":36s1ls4v said:
Greazygeo":36s1ls4v said:
SQUAREHEAD":36s1ls4v said:
Hey George, still rockin the Wizards?
Yep Keith, still have my Modern / Metal that Rick built for me...its been a good amp. Just got back into playing a few months ago... rusty!!

How bout you?

Oh my goodness, George…
Rusty is my middle name…
I play worse than I did 10 years ago, but I’m having fun,

Wow... old timers. Good to see these monikers posting again, even if just in the nostalgia thread.
Hi Bob! Haven't been on here in ages. Just happened to pop in the other nite.

Hope things are well...

SQUAREHEAD":1o4304fn said:
Wow, this is like a reunion, Hey Chris! Hey Bob!
How the heck do you find out what number you are as a member?
I joined on the 22 June 2006.

Edit: I figured it out…
I just clicked on ‘Members’, pretty simple…

Whats up, Keith? Nice to know you’re out there somewhere!

Man, I wish I could remember more stories from back in the day on HC. I remember it literally being daily humor and/or drama and just being magnetically drawn to the site to see what would happen next. LOL!

mctallica1":1yl6qnv8 said:
Lord Toneking":1yl6qnv8 said:
I bought a Toyota 4x4 from a guy named Joel..aka Dr Tweedbucket. Turns out he was into some crazy guitar gear and we became pretty good friends. Id never seen or heard of such gear before! We live only 5 mins from each other but rarely talk anymore. Funny as hell dude that just has that quick wit humor. He actually came up with the name Lord Toneking and introduced me to the addiction of these message boards. Funny how a lot of people thought we were the same person lol. Can't believe how the years have flown by and I still have the same old Splawn Quickrod that I traded my Mark IV for back in 06 on HC

Oh...and I remember the Piping hot farts thread pretty well lol

Did you get that Mark IV from me? I know we did a deal or two, but have done so many on the boards, I can’t remember them all.

I spend more time at GAB than anywhere these days, but am not nearly as active as I was back in the day.

Never participated in any of the shitstorms, but usually found them amusing ;)

T
Lol, yes sir Tony! I drove from Ohio to your place. Didn't stay long, but did have time play your Blackmore (which I liked more than the Mark IV :LOL: :LOL: )

It was a love/hate with that Damn Mark IV. Someone did some mods in it from what I remember and you actually paid to have Mesa put it back to stock. Much improved when I got it back, but ended up trading it later on for my Quickrod. You were a stand up guy for sure! :thumbsup:

Back