new amp day!!! getting some MONSTER tonez :)

as am i....i actually dig small watt amps that i can crank. sure, it's not like a 50/100w at volume, but they are fun to play through..esp if you can run out to a 212

MrDowntown":1rc0m274 said:
as am i....i actually dig small watt amps that i can crank. sure, it's not like a 50/100w at volume, but they are fun to play through..esp if you can run out to a 212

right on man! gonna run this into my 4x12. it's got a 1/4 watt setting too lol

dstroud":e7wdq15e said:
MrDowntown":e7wdq15e said:

Hey dstroud...wondering if you hooked up to your 412 yet?

This vid you did got me back in the low watt tube market :LOL: :LOL: thanks...a lot

MrDowntown":2iuropp6 said:
dstroud":2iuropp6 said:
MrDowntown":2iuropp6 said:

This vid you did got me back in the low watt tube market :LOL: :LOL: thanks...a lot
haha not yet! got it for practicing, but i need to :)

Went to my mom and pop today, I had the shop pro play a dsl15c...ran it through a 412,,,,I tinkered with the EQ whilst he played..surprisingly it sounded really good. Ran it in half power mode..

MrDowntown":3jhtcaf5 said:
dstroud":3jhtcaf5 said:
MrDowntown":3jhtcaf5 said:

ok man, just spent some time with the 4x12 - holy schmolys this thing is awesome!!!!! Sounds even better with the 4 x12 of course. AND the tone options are really varied. I could go just gain channel, I could boost the gain channel then I put it on the 1/4 watt setting, cranked the clean channel and the tone was very close to my plexi tone, with the SD-1 boosting it was there - sounded awesome and while it was a tad loud, I would play at that volume for a bit and not worry about bothering my neighbors too much lol.

Back