Dokken - Kiss of death cover w/ Frog Amps

Sick Squid":1cty8yef said:
Top work, as always.
Frog Amps do a fine job of having you demo their product, then an equally terrible job of posting good information and being available. I can only assume they are a tiny operation.

Thanks man! And yep, as @Zado said, they're just two guys! The main website is still under construction, it will be much easier to check all their models and prices as soon as it's up and running!

I’ve been listening to this album all week on the way into work, such a classic!

Awesome cover of an awesome song, great playing AND tone :rock:

Sounds great, thanks for posting the other solos too. Guys did a great job and dude can sing his ass off!

RoccoPezzin":2xuxe37l said:
psychodave":2xuxe37l said:
Was pretty cool minus the solos. I was really wanting to see someone copy the original solos... however, I understand that its hard so I'm sure it was way easier to just improvise. Just my honest opinion. :)

Purpleibby":2xuxe37l said:
psychodave":2xuxe37l said:
Was pretty cool minus the solos. I was really wanting to see someone copy the original solos... however, I understand that its hard so I'm sure it was way easier to just improvise. Just my honest opinion. :)

I was thinking the same thing. I like the definte lynch vibe on the solos.....but Kiss Of Death has some insane chops going on in that solo, I would love to have seen someone play the original. Don't get me wrong, I love this cover.

thanks guys! I've done a solo cover for this song as well, not 100% note-for-note but I've tried to stay as close as possible to the original, you might dig it!
(only available on Facebook or Instagram though)
https://www.facebook.com/RoccoPezzin/vi ... 536206165/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhYvzhsjjsY ... occopezzin

Cool stuff. Thanks for sharing. I enjoy watching and listening to the songs you post.

I checked out some more of Jay’s videos. He does play KOD solo note for note and it’s pretty close.

I'm not much of a Dokken fan, but I really enjoyed that. The dude really caught all that solo and sounded like he played it with lots of feeling. Really good cover.

Back