NGD....Duvell Elite in the house

Nice dude. Glad you like it. They are in a league of their own. Congrats on a beauty. You’ll keep loving it more and more also. It’ll soon be the one you grab the most.
I instantly put nyxl 11-56 on mine and tuned it to drop c#, it’s perfect now.

rottingcorpse":29p8ml5d said:
Gawd,what a beauty! That top is stunning. Congrats!
^^^
Thanks dude! I like the less busy top on this one. Almost reminds me of driftwood. It's a real stunner in person.

LunatiBSW":29p8ml5d said:
Nice dude. Glad you like it. They are in a league of their own. Congrats on a beauty. You’ll keep loving it more and more also. It’ll soon be the one you grab the most.
I instantly put nyxl 11-56 on mine and tuned it to drop c#, it’s perfect now.
^^^
Appreciate it! The hype about the quality/fit to finish/attention to detail is real :yes:
Yeah I can see the stock strings might last through tonight, but by tomorrow I'll probably be putting .11-.52 on there. Probably go back to .11-.54 once I get some ordered up.

321goblue":2oin9h3u said:
Incredible
It's a cool piece for sure!

indespise":2oin9h3u said:
That's one stellar looking guitar. Ideal feature set as well IMO.
Thanks!

Well, it's snowing like a bastard right now, so today will be a great day to really dig in and spend some time with this thing. I think a string gauge swap is in order.

Got the relief/action dialed in and holy shit this thing sounds/plays great!

Wasn't really digging the Nazgul at first, but after plugging into the Uber this morning was liking it a lot. It's a great fit for that amp and matches well with the saturation and huge low end of the Uber. Gonna try the Recto again now that I got the action dialed in.

Speeddemon":nd8kpmc5 said:
Wow looks really nice and I love the contoured back as well! :rock:

Thanks! It's a pretty sick guitar. I'm still tweaking relief and action as I'm still getting a little buzz which is actually a waste of time considering I'll be swapping the stock strings for heavier gauge; might as well just leave as is until I get the new strings on.

maddnotez":nd8kpmc5 said:
Bucket-list guitar for sure.

Yeah, I've been on the hunt for the right guitar for damn near two years. Cycled through a bunch and they all left a lot to be desired in terms of fit to finish. Just couldn't get one that made me happy. Been eyeballing Mayones for a few years and never really considered buying one but figured phuck it when I saw this one. This guitar is the closest I've come to what I've been after, so I think it might be a keeper. I'm stupid picky when it comes to guitars :doh:

Back