having a seriously crappy Reverb transaction

crwnedblasphemy

8/26. ordered a Mooer 015
8/30. received the Mooer 005 instead
took pics and asked for the exchange
9/1 was told to ship back and would get me the correct pedal and my shipping fee reimbursed
9/17 sent it back
9/24 nothing had arrived back to seller yet
9/29 asked again if they received it, was told they would check monday/next day.
10/5 i said i have been waiting for a reply?
10/7 still no reply so i asked for a refund.
10/9 finally a reply of “sorry, it did arrive, will ship the 015 in the morning.”
10/11/today...no tracking info or anything?

i feel like they only replied cuz i asked for a refund, and how come when i asked for a refund, they say sorry, we will ship the other pedal? Plus i still haven’t gotten the $11.49 reimbursement to ship back the wrong pedal.

Jesus, that's shitty. Was it one of the big sellers, or just some individual? Curious because I just ordered a Mooer 016 from Reverb myself.

Did it come from those people in Canada? There a little weird. Thats where my mooer stuff came from.

indespise":23bctfzr said:
Jesus, that's shitty. Was it one of the big sellers, or just some individual? Curious because I just ordered a Mooer 016 from Reverb myself.

i did, but was out of town/state, and what would that matter if they say send it back when ya can? i informed them when i sent it, and they said “great.”

Shit, I hope they don't send me the Blacknight pedal. My local USPS people are bad enough without the seller making mistakes.

splatter":3usz584q said:
seems like I'm seeing more and more of these crappy reverb threads
Totally...last time I was on there, put an offer (not lowball) on a Dime Slime, guy takes someone else's offer (no biggie, that's fair). Then contacts me that the other guy bagged out, offers it to me. I put my same offer in...he gives it to someone else! Time goes by, he messages me AGAIN that it's suddenly available!! I can't even respond to that!!

People not ready to ship, not describing things right...yeah, "mint condition", it's 18 months old and has a small ding or two, but they never played it much so it's as good as new!!

OP, sorry for your hassle, good luck man!!

splatter":101m3ijm said:
That's cause people only post complaints, not the thousands of transactions that are completed without a hitch. Hopefully the OP can afford to eat today without that $11 bucks...

D-Rock":3l2fgk5m said:
splatter":3l2fgk5m said:
That's cause people only post complaints, not the thousands of transactions that are completed without a hitch. Hopefully the OP can afford to eat today without that $11 bucks...

My crappy transaction was almost $500. I got my money back, even though the seller kicked and screamed. However, Paypal laughed at him.

You know that they have someone drive all there shipments across the border instead of mailing it from canada. There was about a week of silence before I got my tracking info from them.

slyym":1vtefbbe said:
You know that they have someone drive all there shipments across the border instead of mailing it from canada. There was about a week of silence before I got my tracking info from them.

Did not know that. Thanks, my tracking status makes sense now. They do have some nice prices, just sucks to hear stories like the OP's. Got to be up front with communication when you're running a business.

Got a ton of stuff I wanna sell. But do not wanna List it on Reverb or ebay because that.
No hurry to move stuff. Rather sell it here to a member that if anything goes wrong they know me and I would make it right. :thumbsup:

Mailman1971":17s9efnv said:
Got a ton of stuff I wanna sell. But do not wanna List it on Reverb or ebay because that.
No hurry to move stuff. Rather sell it here to a member that if anything goes wrong they know me and I would make it right. :thumbsup:
:shocked:

I have had decent luck with buying. Selling Only one guy gave me a bad rating because he said one of two pick ups was bad. I told him return it and I would refund the cost of the pick ups. He uggest just sending him back some money, then he wanted to keep the pick up rings. Finally sent back and gave bad review because I wouldn’t pay back shipping. Clearly states in my policy. Sold to someone else and basically gave them the “bad” pup and they said it was fine :gethim: :doh:

One guy never complained about a pedal missing from a “bunch” listed and a couple months later I found it cleaning up. I contacted him and shipped it.

I remember selling so much on eBay and got two mixed up. Each person contacted me and I paid them shipping + to send it to each other. :LOL: :LOL: still got good reviews from those transactions :)

Update: was told it would ship morning of the 10th, here we are the 15th and no tracking or pedal. So i’ll give until thursday, if no pedal, reverb admins and paypal will be contacted

Back