Born of Ire - Check em out if ur into old tallica- heathen

Just listened to the whole album. It's pretty cool. I like the guitar riffs a lot, but the vocals don't do a whole lot for me. Not bad, just kinda meh.

MetalHeadMike":3hpnbiea said:
Just listened to the whole album. It's pretty cool. I like the guitar riffs a lot, but the vocals don't do a whole lot for me. Not bad, just kinda meh.
The riffs remind me of Iced Earth - meet Metallica...

I like what they're doing, but they didn't release on physical media, so they only get a listen if I'm at my pc

I'll just copy paste the message. You can msg em through Facebook messenger.!#Sure, send the money through PayPal to "cal-lewi@sky.com" though please send it as a friend rather than business transaction as we avoid additional fees (which effectively pays for postage). Put a note on so we know it's from you and remember to message your address to me! Can get it sent as soon as received. Thanks again for your support, Avery /m/#

Unfortunately not, our web designer is away, and as he is a friend (doing us a favour for cheaper than normally commercially available) we can't really hold him to account :(

We're pushing him so hopefully it won't be too long.

We've been sending out CDs through PayPal, if you would like to take that offer, EUR 20 for two copies with no postage charge. Sadly that's all we can offer at present. We've sent CDs out to happy customers in America, Brazil, Slovenia, Switzerland, Italy, Slovakia, UK and France so far!

Let me know if you want to do that, I can get them sent as soon as payment received (just remember to message me your address as well.

Cheers<

Avery /m/

I dig a lot of the riffing and tones. An obvious tip of the hat to old school Metallica which I am down with. Pretty cool.

fek":scsdeqpe said:
I dig a lot of the riffing and tones. An obvious tip of the hat to old school Metallica which I am down with. Pretty cool.
Right on dude! I can smell the #call of kthulu# and Orion influences in 2 songs! I really dig the 80s vibe

sotosprince":16hd3a6d said:
MetalHeadMike":16hd3a6d said:
The riffs remind me of Iced Earth - meet Metallica...

Damn.. Got me interested. Marked for later! Anybody who picks like Schaffer/Hetfield is alright in my book!

Singer sounds like the dude from Grim Reaper.

Back