NAD! KSR Gemini w/EQ Mod... it’s PURPLE!

Congrats Jer. Bet it sounds awesome. Look forward to your clips.

Just got my 50watt Juno from Kyle last Friday. It’s so killer. So Stoked on it.

Awesome, congrats. Killer amp. I have the Artemis II (same family) and it’s my go-to amp. I go through other amps, but it’s the one that just had “THAT” sound that I’ve always wanted.

Cheers guys! I’ll do all 3 types of demo’s of this guy. Should have something up this weekend.

Sorry to bump an older thread, but I wanted to ask, what is the deal with the 3rd channel? When I look at the KSR website it lists the Gemini as being a 2.5 channel amp. Where does the .5 channel come from?

And if you don’t mind me asking, how much extra was the EQ mod?

FallingSunrise":16lpvtpo said:
Sorry to bump an older thread, but I wanted to ask, what is the deal with the 3rd channel? When I look at the KSR website it lists the Gemini as being a 2.5 channel amp. Where does the .5 channel come from?

And if you don’t mind me asking, how much extra was the EQ mod?
The Lead and Crunch Channel share and EQ on the standard version which is why he calls it 2.5 channels. With the additional EQ added it gives 3 fully independent channels. I will have to go back to the sales order to double check on the cost of that mod.

Nice!

My Gemini has some sort of gain mod. Kyle said it's a mod to one or two of the modes on the lead channel. No clue how it compares to a regular Gemini. Probably just a resistor change or two or something. But it rocks.

FourT6and2":zhiquwkx said:
Nice!

My Gemini has some sort of gain mod. Kyle said it's a mod to one or two of the modes on the lead channel. No clue how it compares to a regular Gemini. Probably just a resistor change or two or something. But it rocks.
Right on. I am still super impressed with the Gemini. Honeymoon has yet to end. So many tones! Lol!

FourT6and2":11cyecsg said:
Nice!

Right on. I am still super impressed with the Gemini. Honeymoon has yet to end. So many tones! Lol!

Back