NAD! KSR Gemini w/EQ Mod... it’s PURPLE!

JerEvil

WqSMlUZl.jpg

5xuvQK7l.jpg

cyMMpltl.jpg

xeNiFBGl.jpg

gvqQcjql.jpg

8RK1CdAl.jpg

jw5ha6hl.jpg

Yusssss!!! Ordered back in late Feb and this got here Friday.

All I can say the ampnis nothing short or amazing. All 3 channels are great. Haven’t had a ton of time with it and for a minute I was sweating my decision with the Gemini over the Juno but ultimately I know I made the right choice.

Nothing like my other amps and really wanted an amp with Midi. Thing I am most happy about is the Extra EQ mod for the Crunch Channel. It’s the little knobs on the back. This way I have 3 fully independent channels. I’m not a big shared EQ guy so glad this was an option. Also opted for the Purple faceplates and Two-Tone field panel. The actual color is more like the 4th pic down. Not as pinky as it looks here.

Right now the only other with the EQ Mod is Joe Satriani’s Gemini.

Anyway, tried it with both Balaguer’s and a couple Ibby’s. All sounded killer. Used my V-Boutique 212 with V30/H30 combo.

My plan is to use the Line 6 HX Effects in 4CM and Midi for controlling the amp.

Looks great! Also, I’d love to get the eq mod, too. The Gemini crunch channel def is a bit more bass heavy, isn’t it?

Thanks y’all! I know it’s honeymoon and all but this might be my perfect amp for all around heavy tones.

Y’all want:
• “in-room”
• mic’d
• full mix
• all of the above?

In the room sound! That's always been my preferred way of listening to an amp demo. Seems to be less colored that way than "proper" recordings which can be colored by the variations of mic, preamp, interface, post eqing, etc...

Your in room demos of the Juno and BE-100 sounded killer! Maybe uusethe same guitars too if possible.

slyym":27cfi3or said:
Wow thats sexy yo!! What is the usb port for?
According to the manual it’s for Firmware updates.

Y’all this amp is just absolutely sick! Exceeded my expectations.

Wow, that is a nice looking amp!!!!

What do you like more about it than the Juno?

I am planning on getting a Juno at some point.

:rock:

7 Stringer":2s00iv7y said:
Wow, that is a nice looking amp!!!!

What do you like more about it than the Juno?

I am planning on getting a Juno at some point.

:rock:
Thanks man.

Honestly, it's just different than all the modded Marshall stuff I have which is what I really wanted. That plus how many tonal options there are make it a hell of a Swiss Army amp. It will hold 127 presets/settings so like I say, being able to make banks of tones for each of my guitars and then control with my HX Effects is really exciting.

The Juno is killer and I will likely own one as well. Between the Henning and Friedman I am covered in that sound. I'd still say the Juno is still much more modern sounding than either of those though.

Congrats brother! So excited for you my friend! Glad you ended up liking it. I would have been bummed if you didn't. Can't wait to hear you get down on it! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Looks amazing man Congrats. Can't wait to hear the tones you get out of it. That color kicks all kinds of ass too.

Back