New Preamp(s) Day

Mattfig

Salvation Audio and Motor City Mods are proud to tempt you with a new product coming in 2019....

This adds two PERFECTED tube preamp channels to your amp without stealing your loop or any functionality of your current amp.

Big stuff coming!

Attachments

• 44069136_2088953851155449_5915657953716731904_o.jpg
    44069136_2088953851155449_5915657953716731904_o.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 828
Nice to see Antonin is still working on it, I was beginning to think you´d cancelled the project. Was it more work transferring the MTS circuits than you initially thought?

Dave L":1q1obutr said:
Nice to see Antonin is still working on it, I was beginning to think you´d cancelled the project. Was it more work transferring the MTS circuits than you initially thought?

Hi Dave! It hasn't been technical difficulty or anything of the sort....Antonin is just in very high demand...Not sure if you've followed but between KHDK, Pussy Melter, and more...SM2 had to sit for awhile....

Thanks for checking in,
Mattfig

Cool! I remember Antonin working on the KHDK stuff but sort of lost touch with the Salvation news when I sold my MTS stuff a while back. Looking forward to this approach getting off the ground, for sure.

Rack preamps seem to be making a small comeback... and for good reason! If you are happy with the colour of your power amp then there is no reason not to consider one. I was talking to the guy that runs Myasnikov and he is able to do just about everything. I was going to go ahead and get a full out ecstacy preamp clone but then I scored a Salvation XTACY from Matt. Probably more flexible than MTS is just rocking a few of these stand alone preamps and a power amp of choice.

My BE100 now has an Evil Kitty (bBadCat Hotcat) and a Dreadplate (Orange and Red Recto) channels via SM2....Plus I still have all 3 BE channels available....

All switchable via midi and GT-10 footswitch....

Back