Quilter MicroPro Mach 2. Solid State still legit!

JKingV2

Hello all.. the G.A.S. cannot be cured and this time it was for another amp to go along with my Mesa Mark V:35 combo. I'm into smaller boutique amps that can do everything and so far Mesa has been the only company for me to be able to deliver on that, but WtF?!? Who is Quilter? Walked into a guitar store and in 30 minutes walked out with this Quilter amp. The MicroPro Mach 2. Didn't know anything about them and no shit, my dumb brain thought it was, no shit, a tube amp. I think what it is, is how they got this thing to respond dynamically to your picking and playing. I don't wanna say that they're trying to emulate a boutique tube amp, because I really think this amp has a personality all of it's own and the hard driven distortion tones are loose and organic and really respond well to your picking technique, like you can almost control the gain dynamics of the amp by how hard you're hitting the strings. It's really impressive. I absolutely love this amp.

Attachments

• IMG_2868.jpeg
    IMG_2868.jpeg
    945.6 KB · Views: 362
My buddy has one of those exact ones. I plugged in and riffed on my Strat for an hour. I immediately ordered a Quilter 101 Mini.

Fantastic amps.

Back