1st ever rigtalk lottery - WE HAVE A WINNER!

mooncobra":3ifuumqy said:
Ok, so, a few years ago, I was looking for some celestion g12h30 70th anniv models. Josh, otherwise known as JCJ on rigtalk contacted me and said he had a couple speakers Cameron gave him, and he just gave them to me for free. Super cool guy. So, I have a new cab with some great sounding speakers and I will now pass these two speakers on to someone else.

this is for 2 Celestion G12H30 70th Anniv. models, awesome speakers!!!

so, I will select a number between 1 and 1000. who ever gets the closest to the number gets the speakers! so on Saturday morning I will see whos number is the closest. post your number below.

:rock:
So, the winner is Gsxrbusa :LOL: :LOL: , he chose 228. The winning number was 230 as in g12h30. I thought for sure napalmdeath :no: was going to win with 235, but then Gsxrbusa came along and chose 228! well done man! thanks Josh(JCJ) for giving them to me in the first place!
Congratulations Gxrbusa!! And thanks for making rigtalk even better Mooncobra!!! :rock:

mooncobra":9r2ryi6l said:
We have a winner, Gsxrbusa won the speakers. He chose 228, and the number was 230 as in g12h30. I thought napalmdeath was going to win for sure with 235, then Gsxrbusa came along and chose 228!! well done man! thanks again JCJ, Josh for kicking the speakers to me in the first place!

Holy Crap!! I've never won anything in my life!! So freakin cool! Thank you so much!!

Don't worry my fellow RT brethren, I will be paying this forward. But I am excited to try these out! By the way the number 228 is my wife's birthday. 2/28. It was the first thing to pop into my head.

Back