NGD Friedman Vintage S

Beandust

https://imgur.com/gallery/451bdOF
Friedman Vintage S. Fucking love it. Neck is unbelievable for me, I've tried some newer charvels and cant quite get the neck feel I am seeking. Been on the PRS train since 90s and kind of swear by em. This guitar plays better than any of them honestly. Its tuning stability is crazy good with the trem bar, love Floyd's hate using allen wrenches to string a fucking guitar in 2018. Just to old I guess lol. I usually do not go for the relics but something told me this was probably a spectacular playing instrument, based on Dave Friedman and Grover Jackson , seems there is lots of experience in trust and quality. I've owned a few Suhr and a Anderson , great guitars as well. Something about this neck tho. Short stubby fingers and I can't do the shred necks, so it has to have girth and these necks are really good for my hands. PRS pattern is the go to... or should I say was:) and the nick in the clear coat is no worry. Thanks for such a great build Friedman Amplification and Grover Jackson. Got it Wednesday and it is getting love. Fanboy? Ok label me * but this guitar is kick ass no matter what. :rock:

Nice man, congrats. It's great when you find THAT neck profile that fits. I played Hamer USAs for years, it's all I knew until I picked up a Charvel USA and that was it. Done.

Racerxrated":27fpyjyz said:
Nice man, congrats. It's great when you find THAT neck profile that fits. I played Hamer USAs for years, it's all I knew until I picked up a Charvel USA and that was it. Done.
Thank you! Definitely digging it in may ways. More resonate than I expected, surprising

I’m a pretty big fan of Dave and Rob’s products the last couple of years; they really are making outstanding stuff! :thumbsup:

Congrats on the great guitar! :rock:

jcj":37hr98kq said:
I’m a pretty big fan of Dave and Rob’s products the last couple of years; they really are making outstanding stuff! :thumbsup:

Thanks man. !! :)

Nearly pulled the trigger on this one myself. Congrats! If you decide to move it on, let me know.

jcj":2vruishn said:

It’s crazy how much Friedman has gotten out there over the last five or so years.

I’m getting my first Friedman soon.

But starting small with a Power Grid.

GOHOINC":1esh7jr2 said:
Nearly pulled the trigger on this one myself. Congrats! If you decide to move it on, let me know.
Thanks man! I see you got the ultimate Friedman parlor, that's Fn nice man! Congrats to u!! :rock:

Bob Savage":1ie22p6l said:
jcj":1ie22p6l said:

It’s crazy how much Friedman has gotten out there over the last five or so years.

thanks
Nice addition, cant see the pic tho..

Beandust":3ujmwqq1 said:
Bob Savage":3ujmwqq1 said:
jcj":3ujmwqq1 said:

thanks
That’s weird I can

LP Freak":6b8uwqkt said:
Beandust":6b8uwqkt said:
Bob Savage":6b8uwqkt said:
jcj":6b8uwqkt said:

thanks
That’s weird I can
Damn maybe I am on view probation lol.. just kiddingbif course. No surprise tho all my challenges with posting images,

Back