Parallel Box from Mesa Boogie users ?

Ok I am fairly new to running two speaker cabinets and before I decided to do this I researched some online and found out I am so lucky I researched instead of going forward with my dumbass ! I got my new PRS MT-15 2 weeks ago today and also got my other speaker from Fedex today so I now had 2 separate Eminence Legend V128's that I have mounted into two seperate home made 1012' cabs.
The speakers are 8 ohms so I was looking at the MT-15's back panel and saw the 2-8 ohms jacks labeled "Parallel" and almost plugged my 2 speakers here but I wasn;t sure,so I stopped and researched and saw that Mesa Boogie offers a Parallel box that will allow me to run the 2 8 ohms speakers into seperate jacks,is this correct or am I reading and looking at Mesa boogies speaker hookup info in-correctly ?
I plan on installing the two speakers in a 2-12" when I pay it off in 2 weeks and receive it but for now the speakers hooked up one at a time sound great with this amp,so hoping the 2-12" cab will sound equal or better.This is my first time with the Eminence V128's and plugged them into my 5150-3 50 watt head and they sound equally a s good.
Any info on these Parallel boxes from Mesa Boogie or any other makers greatly appreciated.

Two 8 ohm cabs parallel is 4 ohm. Two 8 ohm cabs in series is 16 ohm.

You want a series box.

I'm not sure if the mismatch of running the two 8 ohm cabs is safe into two 8 ohm inputs on the amp. I would ask PRS.

You are correct,I read the Mesa Boogie info and I wrote down the wrong info here,I see that I need the Series box because the amp has no 4 ohm jack..I am guessing that there will be no difference in tone using one of these boxes so I will be ordering one soon.Thanks for the info,I would have ordered the Parallel one and you helped me a lot.
I will say this that anybody wondering about the MT-15 amp it sounds great through my stock EVH 2×12" cabinet with the Celestion 12h-30 Anniversary speakers and though the Eminence Legend V128's.

Back