Incoming NGD:: Charvel Satchel

MYLILSS

I’m Kinda shocked right now .... my wife was at her friends place visiting earlier. She took the kids over there to play. She must have had a few drinks because she sent me the purchase info for the Satchel signature Charvel. I had been wanting one for a while and she bought one for me out of nowhere. Needless to say I am freakin stoked !!!

:rock: :rock: :rock:

That's awesome dude! Congrats! We are lucky lucky men. My wife recently told me to go ahead and order the Mayones I recently picked up. I was amazed she not only approved but encouraged the purchase.

Sweet! I had a similar surprise from my woman about 8 years ago. Will never forget it!

Congrats!! That's a killer guitar, picked one up earlier this year, that paint looks even better in person...what a cool surprise from your wife!! :rock:

Rock Bodom":2vrn785s said:
Congrats!! That's a killer guitar, picked one up earlier this year, that paint looks even better in person...what a cool surprise from your wife!! :rock:

I agree that they look better in person ! I tried one out at a local music store a while back and loved the matte finish, as well as the fact you can feel the Bengal stripes. it is like the perfect charvel for me because I love the dinky body, but i only like 22 frets, and the floyd being dive only is perfection. I will more than likely add a d tuna to the guitar and possibly switch the fluence classics out for moderns, but then again maybe not lol. the neck on the one I was able to try out felt so smooth and fluid, that I couldn't believe it was a made in mexico model. I am totally stoked to get this thing. it is going to be bitchin ! :rock: :rock:

once I get my pussy melter pedal in, ill be ready to go and rock out for all them Asian hookers :LOL: :LOL: .

edit: for those that don't know, Asian hooker is a steel panther song, and I was making a joke. this is just a note for the P.C. police

crwnedblasphemy":3mnv3tfx said:
maybe your wife should call my wife and tell her how it’s done.

haha, i'm a very lucky guy for sure. how is the EVH chorus working out for you ?

MYLILSS":vq87sx0t said:
crwnedblasphemy":vq87sx0t said:

haha, i'm a very lucky guy for sure. how is the EVH chorus working out for you ?

using it in the loop. once i got those input/output levels set its rockin! sounds good on cleans and distortion.

crwnedblasphemy":105yyj7e said:
MYLILSS":105yyj7e said:
crwnedblasphemy":105yyj7e said:

using it in the loop. once i got those input/output levels set its rockin! sounds good on cleans and distortion.

Awesome, glad to hear. I really liked the way it sounded, but I have always been more into the still chorus/ detune type tones he had during the sammy years, so it is hard for me to put down the eventide :LOL: :LOL:

Congrats! Dig my Satchel Charvel. Fun to play. Dtuna is good, Fluence Classics are great. Enjoy!

Back