Peters BodyHammer/Henning Cherry Bomb clip

mctallica1

I’ve spent a lot of time with the BodyHammer since posting my first clip. My settings are quite different than I started with (I posted a clip on GAB the day I received the amp).

Channel 1 is set to my take on a traditional thrash tone. Channel 2 is dialed in to be more of what I think of as modern thrash. The Cherry Bomb has the same settings I’ve been using for a few years.

The BodyHammer is very focused and penetrating while the Cherry Bomb is thicker, but still very focused.

They feel and sound different, but both get me exactly where I want to be :rawk:

Please excuse the sloppy playing....

https://youtu.be/E7EqaUqD5tU

I always forget how the hell to post YouTube videos.... :doh:

Thanks for the clip man.

Fuck, i love the Bodyhammer tone. Both channels. I love my FSM but always wondered how they compare. The BH is so raw and mean, i lime the mids on it, very throaty and they seem to cut like crazy.

I for sure would like to hear a clip without a boost, to really hear the amps natural tone.

I am torn between getting either a Peters, a REVV 100P or the Juno.......

Decisions, decisions....

romanianreaper":1rxln0eu said:
Nice!! Both have their advantages. :) BTW, should have brought these amps to the Metallica show Thursday! LOL!

They both sound better than what I heard....still a great show though :rock:

7 Stringer":1tsvc4zd said:
Thanks for the clip man.

Fuck, i love the Bodyhammer tone. Both channels. I love my FSM but always wondered how they compare. The BH is so raw and mean, i lime the mids on it, very throaty and they seem to cut like crazy.

I for sure would like to hear a clip without a boost, to really hear the amps natural tone.

I am torn between getting either a Peters, a REVV 100P or the Juno.......

Decisions, decisions....

I will do a clip without the boost/EQ at some point. I did this pretty quickly and my preferred method with high gain amps is to mid boost the front and cut a bit of mids in the loop.....it just gives the feel/sound I am looking for.

Not these amps are as good as it gets IMHO

Back