Luke llll thoughts

Hell yes. One of the best production rock Guitars ever made. Versatile and plays like a dream

Awesome guitars. Neck is unusual profile but I found it very appealing after only a short time.
Frets are small in comparison to typical “rock” expectations..
Electronics are great. Boost is super cool.
I’d have kept mine but would have had to refret it to do so. Close call but moved it on.
Wasn’t going to be my new #1.....

Add real frets and its a monster. I couldn't justify keeping mine new and having to get a fret job. (I prefer jumbos)

Would absolutely rock that. The Monarch Majesty is more appealing to me visually but I have never played either.

Beautiful guitars through and through and lots of great tones from them. I have had a few but for me, they just feel small.

I will let you know. I just pulled the trigger on this one yesterday.

Attachments

• 4D9CB306-891A-43C3-95C5-FB42067086DC.jpeg
    4D9CB306-891A-43C3-95C5-FB42067086DC.jpeg
    591 KB · Views: 616
Emg77":3d9l2eib said:
I will let you know. I just pulled the trigger on this one yesterday.
I played that exact model (used) at a GC recently...
Nice feeling guitar - kind of a V neck profile. Workmanship was excellent.
Like others mentioned - frets are small like all Ernie ball stuff

If it’s anything like the Luke II i have tou won’t be sorry. They cover so much ground and are amazing guitars.

Everything about the Luke III is small. Small frets, neck, and the body as well. Well made though. 10 gauge strings on felt strange to me on it due to the small frets, 9's work better on it.

Guys thank you for the input but I went with the JP 15 7 string transblack with flamed maple top it should arrive this week.

Back