AXE FX III JCM800....Atomica....Cameron CCV....Smallbox

Beandust":1herum4p said:
Looks cool
Emails from fractal dropping the price by 250 bucks. That was quick, is it not selling as quickly as the ax2xl+/ v3.5/ v3.6 /+++ .... just sayin

Beandust":389tznw8 said:
Beandust":389tznw8 said:
Looks cool
Emails from fractal dropping the price by 250 bucks. That was quick, is it not selling as quickly as the ax2xl+/ v3.5/ v3.6 /+++ .... just sayin

:LOL: :LOL: Fake News! It's a Black Friday sale for the month of November. Fractal always does this.....

BYTOR":1mhvo9lw said:
Beandust":1mhvo9lw said:
Beandust":1mhvo9lw said:
Looks cool

:LOL: :LOL: Fake News! It's a Black Friday sale for the month of November. Fractal always does this.....
Funny I got the email in October as well as the Black Friday email this month.. same $250 deduction.. and obviously there is no waiting list or there would be no price drop. Simple

danyeo":1o9deuip said:
The thing about Leon Todd is, he pulls up a Mesa Sim, a Marshall sim, a Cameron, and he kinda sounds the same no matter what amp sim he's using. I know, it's the same on real amps where someone sounds the same on different amps. But kinda funny to me how people gush about 200 different amp sims and hardly sound any different using any number of them.

I agree completely . I'm an amp fanatic and have dozens and dial them for 'my' sound, and with pedals,etc I end up sounding 95% the same on almost all of them. . . I have an AX8 too , and I noticed as the software kept getting upgraded, the amp models started sounding more similar to each other and actually wrote Leon last year and mentioned that!

Eric

Beandust":1o4un76o said:
BYTOR":1o4un76o said:
Looks cool

Funny I got the email in October as well as the Black Friday email this month.. same $250 deduction.. and obviously there is no waiting list or there would be no price drop. Simple

The October email was letting people know about the November long $250 Black Friday sale......the $250 off wasn't available in October.

The waiting list ended in September & started in January......what's your point :confused: :LOL: :LOL:

Back