Thanks to everyone who Served our Country.

LunatiBSW

On this Veterans Day.
My dad, along with a lot of my other family has served our military. Thanks to them and all of you, or your family, that served as well.
Always Remember....

You're welcome! And I also salute everyone who served before and after my tour in the late 80s. Especially those injured in the past 2 wars in the middle east. Our hearts are with you.

Thanks to all those who serve and have served indeed!!!!!!!! We are an absurdly fortunate Nation to have what we have, and much of that is due to those willing to serve to defend these privileges.

A big thanks for serving and for my freedom.

Today I met a man who was a tail gunner in a plane shot down by the Japanese Battleship Yamto on 4/7/1945. He didn't get to see the Yamoto sink since he was swimming in the ocean. He helped sink it though.

Several years ago I was in Walmart and I saw a man with an 101st airborne hat. I thanked him and he told me he jumped into France and Europe with the 101st. My son asked what gun he had and he quickly quipped "a Thompson." He was a proud man... I wish I had asked him a little more, but it wasn't the time or place. Hero's are all around us!

Cheers to all. My father, my brother and myself all did the Navy, all stationed in Japan during different eras.

I enjoyed it. VF-11 Red Ripper for life.

And to all Americans i give a big thanks back to ya. So lucky to have been born here.

Back